- von reikken, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenPretty good, but would be better if it offered whitelist mode rather than only blacklist mode. As I only want to use it for egregiously bright websites that offer no theme swaps (thankfully getting fewer these days), I only actually want to use it for a few sites. So my options are to keep it off 95% of the time or to add 95% of the sites I visit to the blacklist. the latter is obviously impractical.
- von Mobin 78, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenbug : some times while watching instagram in dark mode you click on the post [Picture] and it wont show anything when you disable the dark mode you can see the post clearly.
i think if you test it you can see this problem as well.
hope gets fixed
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16465818, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenPlease fix app.element.io and the Wikipedia theme as requested in the earlier reviews. Other than that, it's a good extension! Thanks!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13370601, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis has potential to be great. The problems are it blocks text for certain areas and covers icons. You have to turn off to see them.
- von Nathan, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI use this on my Linux desktop and in Firefox on Android. Works well enough to be my go-to dark mode addon.
Compared to Dark Reader, I much prefer this addon, YMMV.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14717545, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWhat about an option to force a website to use dark mode even if not set globally? A sort of opposite to the exclusion-of-some-sites option.
- von xk, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenOverall nice for programmers who are used to dark theme, subject to the technical difficulty to force a dark theme on complicated sites.
For end users, some CSS knowledge does help when the default style overrides do not work perfectly.
May a little feature request? A toolbar button to toggle between different dark styles would be very great, since some sites work better with `filter: invert(100%)`-based styles, some work better with `background: black; color: white`-based styles. Currently I have to go to the option page frequently to switch between the two families.