- von Tec1do, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis Add On creates an "Fakedomain.com" Cookie Entry "Cookie Quick Manager" testSameSite:someValue. You can delete it, but if you restart FF again, it appears again.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 7 MonatenHi, sorry about that, this cookie is used to detect if some browser features are available or not. I plan to improve the way this detection is done in the future, but it is not used for tracking or any other purpose.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 11562870, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUnfortunately totally useless: cookies are shown only for the current page and cannot be edited at all. They can be exported to clipboard but must be imported as .json - what fails (error) !
- von Marsianin, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUseless until it stops ignoring website names. I cannot import huge amount of cookies from DIFFERENT websites. It only imports cookies for the current page but must be global.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 7002064, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternen"This page does not have any cookies"
Doesn't show JSESSIONID cookie seen with Fiddler.Hi, I'm sorry you are having this issue. If you could give me some details, like the page you experienced this issue, I could see if I can fix that issue for you
- von Stelios, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenChanging a cookie value, saving, and reloading the page will use the old cookie valueI'm sorry that it seems like your cookies are not saving properly. Do you mind giving me an example of cookie that you are trying to modify? I'd like to help you with that