- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon smow, vor 4 MonatenPutting ads in webextensions is just another level of unpleasant experience. I get that they may not be intrusive and they're small, but they 1) will appear again after refreshDays has passed; 2) will appear in 24 hours if an ad was dismissed. Maybe update repository/extension pages so that people won't be surprised if they suddenly face an ad in here, or something.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Tec1do, vor 3 JahrenThis Add On creates an "Fakedomain.com" Cookie Entry "Cookie Quick Manager" testSameSite:someValue. You can delete it, but if you restart FF again, it appears again.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenHi, sorry about that, this cookie is used to detect if some browser features are available or not. I plan to improve the way this detection is done in the future, but it is not used for tracking or any other purpose.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 11562870, vor 3 JahrenUnfortunately totally useless: cookies are shown only for the current page and cannot be edited at all. They can be exported to clipboard but must be imported as .json - what fails (error) !
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Marsianin, vor 4 JahrenUseless until it stops ignoring website names. I cannot import huge amount of cookies from DIFFERENT websites. It only imports cookies for the current page but must be global.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 7002064, vor 5 Jahren"This page does not have any cookies"
Doesn't show JSESSIONID cookie seen with Fiddler.Hi, I'm sorry you are having this issue. If you could give me some details, like the page you experienced this issue, I could see if I can fix that issue for you
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Stelios, vor 5 JahrenChanging a cookie value, saving, and reloading the page will use the old cookie valueI'm sorry that it seems like your cookies are not saving properly. Do you mind giving me an example of cookie that you are trying to modify? I'd like to help you with that