- von Thomzd, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenSlow and clunky. It changes the disposition of the web page when launched, which may cause troubles. Sometimes, it just doesn't pick the color of the pixel I am aiming at. Finally, it takes some time to show up.
- von Vincent, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenCannot sample colors from images. Feels somewhat bloated with features, and occasionally causes browser to load pages slowly.
Still better than most other color-picker add-ons I've tried. Works on animated elements too.
- von tunners, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIt works but in Firefox 57 it's buggy. The page shifts down leaving a white space, presumably to show the toolbar, but half the time the space created doesn't go when the addon is closed.
It also screws up my framework theme's back end - which is precisely where I would be using it.
- von arnofly, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI'm a little disappointed. Not bad but has to be improved.
For Alex Sirota :
I used for many time a very simple tool (colorPicker by Ryan Tate), but this extension is out of date because not compatible with Firefox 57+. By a small choice, I tried again ColorZilla. He's too heavy that I need (for this reason I prefer colorPicker), but I like some options, like paste HEX code in lowercase and the webpage color analyzer that could be useful.
But, the cursor seems not to be very accurate and the main problem is that the menu of ColorZilla is too width and too slow to disappear! As many users, I work on a web design and I want to pick color faster than the speed of light ;) I'm sure your worked hard on this extension, but if the WebExtension API can do, just open the menu by a right click (or with a special menu button) and keep the left click just to start the color picker with the button and to get color, could be a good way in my opinion. And after the color is in the clipboard, do not wait to close the tool bar. Please do it, and I give you 4 or 5 stars, I'm sure like many users ;)
- von ОксанаК, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenЕсли надо взять цвет с небольшого (тонкого) элемента, стало невозможно попасть, берет с другого участка. Всегда пользовалась, теперь это стало невозможным. Увы(
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12346924, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThis addon used to be a life saver but, since the new UI and method changes, it's just awful.
Simplicity used to rule but, now, it's trying to do too much and getting most of it wrong.
Such a pity, but it's now time to find a repacement.
- von schelly-1364607647.84, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI'm giving 2 stars because before the update it was a 5 star add-on. If a quickly-deployed new update comes out to fix the add-on, I'll change my review to 5 stars. But if you have an add-on that doesn't do what it's advertised to do... the stars have got to go away.
- von Newcombe, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIt used to be an amazing tool that I used every day. The 2017 releases have been absolutely terrible. I have rolled back to the last 2015 release.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 JahrenHello, please try the latest version v3.3. It should fix the issues you were experiencing.
If it fixes things, we would appreciate if you could consider amending your review.
In case of any issue please feel free to contact us at http://colorzilla.com/contact/. We are committed to quickly fix all issues and provide you with the most sophisticated color tool on the market - for free!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12839971, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternen1) Page Slide down is realy stuppid thing. Its make me crazy.
Please make Options for disable this.
2) 2 click for copy code to clipboard. i want 1 click.