- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Varkeychen, vor 6 JahrenI am from India. ColorZilla is an excellent Add On; I am using the same for the last 2-3 years. Very much helpful in my design and development process. Thanks to Alex Sirota.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon tunners, vor 6 JahrenIt works but in Firefox 57 it's buggy. The page shifts down leaving a white space, presumably to show the toolbar, but half the time the space created doesn't go when the addon is closed.
It also screws up my framework theme's back end - which is precisely where I would be using it.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13577438, vor 6 JahrenClever, intuitive and feature packed. Loving the CSS code generation feature. Just started using this extension, but already I'm in love!
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon css0101, vor 6 JahrenNot very accurate capture of color, indexes some extraneous colors on sharp transitions. The color of small text is almost impossible to obtain. The click on the link is triggered, and this hinders. Everything else works fine. Thanks for the extension.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12330564, vor 6 JahrenI used to love this tool and I used it since it existed. Since the so called upgrade with this bunch of useless tools it became complicated. It's overloaded with too much tools I seriously never needed! All I need is a simple color picker which can add either the hex or the RGB value of my choice to clipboard everything else is overrated and not needed... but oh well I guess I have to use it since this is the only alternative which works with the current Quantum Version. I wish it would be more simple... or at least an alternative version of Colorzilla which only contains the colorpicker itself without such extravaganza...