Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13470854, vor 6 Jahren
PLEASE change the interface to the way it was before 2.0! The new version blocks the window and it we can't see it. Also, it does not seem to be functioning well, and every time I want to monitor something I need to create a new "job". Before, with the contextual menu, my last used setting was already there, it was simple and fast. This version now takes a lot of clicks. This is a major step-back.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14312747, vor 6 MonatenWorks pretty well. Plays a sound and opens a tab when firefox auto-updates the addon though, which is really jarring. I don't expect a plugin to randomly start making noise when it's not in use.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17437541, vor 10 MonatenThis extension worked way better in the past, i've came to use it again since a week with 10 tabs and i got a ton of false positive, and i just select one world like ( unavailable or a price tag ) always been a mac user, but it seems like something is wrong with these newer releases.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13445298, vor 2 JahrenIn 2022, I used Check4Change to help me monitor newly-listed tickets and price drops on tickets at StubHub. With this extension's help, I was able to snag a music concert ticket to my favorite singer of 2021, Gracie Abrams.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Krommenaas, vor 2 JahrenDoes what it does perfectly. I'm an author and use it to know when my sales figures update. Hearing the "Ch-ch-ch-changes" jingle is always a delight :)
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16826919, vor 3 JahrenGet notifications detailing "changes" on a webpage, but the 'new text' and 'original text' are identical. Have this same issue across multiple websites.
Signed up for VIP so I could receive email alerts, but if I turned on the notifications it just mailbombs my email with false alerts because it's detecting text changes that aren't occurring.
So far, developer has not returned emails.