- von PureFallen, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWorks most of the time, yet when the Google Captcha Settings are extremly high, it probably gonna fail when the simulation of User-Inputs is not enabled.
This setting however requires you to disable Browser Fingerprinting in the about:config settings, otherwise thee external client used to simulate the user-inputs can't recognise the position of the Google Captcha inside the Firefox Window.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13466738, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIf this keeps working consistently it will be a brilliant add-on.
A couple of pointers if you are struggling to get this working:
If you get the error "Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again" - You need to enable user input in the settings and install the buster-client.
If you then get an issue whereby the mouse goes to the wrong place and get strange behaviours: disabling privacy.resistFingerprinting fixed it for me.
This is also the reason this is only 4* as I had to do quite a few other things to actually get it working and search all the closed issues. Worth it for me though because I dislike reCAPTCHA so much. Thanks Armin!
- von Einhornyordle, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWhile it doesn't work every time, it's still the best Captcha Solver for Google Captchas I've found so far. The only thing I'm missing here is a support for other captchas (eg.SolveMedia Captchas).
- von KlausDevWalker, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt works like it should be. The main flaw of it is that it answers very quickly and captcha system notice it's automated, making you having to wait.
- von Juanka Hula, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNice addon but sadly for example on ouo. io it always gives this error "Your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now."