- von Firefox-Benutzer 16729671, vor 4 TagenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThe possibility of quickly inserting username and password on every site, not having to remember them, and do this on every device, is very useful to me. I'm considering passing to premium. Very customizable and, most importantly, Open Source!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16761359, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenExtremely useful, my favourite so far. Only thing that i dont like about it, when i create a new password i copy it and forget saving it. If you add saving when clicked anywhere else, or maybe just dont stop the process and let us continue, it'll be %100 better. Thank you, love bitwarden.
- von Bas, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenBitwarden itself is great and very flexible and fast.
Some issues I have with the plugin is that:
- You can't reach attached files using the plugin
- When you focus on another window or select part of a page, the plugin overlay closes, and you lose what you were typing.
- von RainbowRide, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI used LastPass, but due to changes decided to try Bitwarden. You do have the option of selecting to autofill but it's global. On LastPass I had the option to autofill only specific sites. Also it does not automatically save a login so I have to manually fill out a save. Not a big deal but would be nice. Also some features seem buggy or at least don't seem to work as they should. I think LastPass was easier to use, but Bitwarden is a good product with a few things I'd like to work differently or better.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16721224, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenDoes not work well in incognito, which the team doesn't want to fix since 2017.
Overall great but it's the only password manager having this issue.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13362196, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenUtilisateur de Lastpass depuis très longtemps (en version gratuite) je le trouve la solution Bitwarden fonctionnellement un peu en-dessous de celle de Lastpass mais je n'ai pas encore tout découvert, je pense.
- von Al-101, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNot bad. Trying to replace LastPass.
Only big complaint is the font is small. On a 1920x1080 HD display laptop it's quite hard to read.
The desktop app does allow ctrl+= to enlarge font but it too is only temporary until you move, minimize or other actions then the font there goes small.
- von keraton, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThanks for providing this great add-on! It's working great. There are a few features that would make life a little bit easier, e.g. a better / more streamlined autofill experience, more vault settings accessible from the add-on and biometrics support (but as far as i know, that's being worked on right now). The add-on is probably not as feature-packed as the LastPass add-on, but for me this one just works better.