- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Smartik1, vor 7 MonatenAutoplay disabling when visiting channels doesn't work, only homepage one does.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 6 MonatenThanks for the review. We don't currently have a feature for disabling autoplay of streams when opening them. To request this as a feature, please open a feature request over on our GitHub: https://github.com/night/betterttv/issues
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, vor einem JahrSome emote simple don't work with the firefox versionThanks for the feedback. All BetterTTV emotes do work in the Firefox version too. You may want to make sure you've enabled both the BetterTTV Emotes and BetterTTV GIF Emotes settings in the BetterTTV settings.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon liroken646, vor einem Jahrdidn't see any particular difference that would make this addon having a reason to exist. Doesn't even send notification of whispers. Doesn't seem to do anything that twitch doesn't already do really. mehThanks for the feedback. After installing the extension you actually need to configure it in order to use the majority of its benefits/features. You can access the settings from within the chat settings of Twitch chat or the user dropdown in the upper right of the Twitch website.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14520734, vor einem JahrOnly Problems the last few days... sometimes nothing work...We had shipped a bad release but did iron out these issues. If you're still having issues, try reinstalling the extension from the Firefox add-ons site to get back to a stable build.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon soadfan, vor einem JahrDisabling auto play doesn't work. This is all i wanted from this add-on, so there you go - 1 star.We are not able to reproduce an issue with disabling auto play. If you're still having this issue and are able to provide steps to reproduce it, please file an issue over on our bug tracker at https://github.com/night/betterttv/issues
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Zoiyya, vor einem JahrThe new Emote menu with 7.4.4. is absolutely HORRIBLE! Looks realy bad, emotes preview looks weird in it, like if they had much lower quality. Everything looks super blurry!
A separate emote button for bttv emotes was much better and faster to find which emotes you wanted to use.
This new one is just... BAD.Thanks for the feedback. We ended up separating them again in a new update in response to user feedback and have rolled out bugfixes for the low quality images and blurriness. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13555426, vor einem JahrI will uninstall any and every addon that starts sending disruptive and unwanted popups to my browser. There's no excuse.Thanks for the feedback. We show a popup for additional permissions when the extension is installed so that we can get access to allow BetterTTV on YouTube's site on your browser. You may have received a popup when you upgraded to the latest version, but future updates will not show the same popup.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon felis, vor einem Jahrthe settings reset to default every time you open a new window when using "never save history" in Firefox settings. When I use FFZ, I don't have this issue. I know you could backup and restore settings, but this happens every single time I quit firefox, restoring settings for every new window would be such a painBetterTTV stores settings in LocalStorage. If that data is clearing be sure that Firefox is not configured to clear cookie data on browser close, as LocalStorage is included in that setting.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon MrGoatsy, vor 3 JahrenMakes Twitch better, however has been broken since the last update on the Firefox beta channel.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenWe do not officially support Firefox Beta/Nightly since those versions tend to have breaking changes we've not yet accounted for, so that may be why it works unreliably on those versions.