- von Odin2, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAs I almost always want reader view when it's available, this sounded great. All I had to do, I thought, was enable the add-on default to use reader view and list exceptions. But the first exception I listed didn't take. As I go to that site often, this was a deal breaker.
UPDATE. The above problem has dissipated, likely because of a browser restart. Without that issue, the add-on is just what I want.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15675183, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI guess it works, but it's way too inconvenient - to add new site to list I have to open extensions, then find this one, then press gear, then options... This extension should have a button or something.
- von atimholt, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenMakes it impossible to leave reading mode on some websites. 99.999999999999999999999% of the time, that’d make it one star, but this just makes the web into what it should have been all along (html was a mistake).
- von Leigh, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is a very useful extension. I've only given it four stars because the "Non-Reader-Sites" listings appear to be ignored. URLs like "startpage.com" entered in that box (one per line) still open on Reader Mode. I've tried full URLs, URLs with "/*" appended - nothing works. If that option could be made to work I'd happily give this extension five stars.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15104767, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks great! But it has an issue that if the website has Disqus and turn it back to normal it keeps switching back to reader view
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13301850, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWhat a time-saver.
If we could get a button to directly register a site without having to open the the extension properties, it would be great!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14186434, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI does what it should but i have a suggestion:
It would be great to be able to tell to not open in reader view a certain page of a website, for example telling it to open in read view all pages of the domain example.com whit the exception of example.com/index
For example, im reading a web novel, i want chapters to open in read mode, but i don't want the index page whit the url to open in read view because it does not show the url of the chapters, and because how is organized the page is imposible to do whit current features because is something like example.com/chapter1 example.com/chapter2 etc