- von Leigh, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is a very useful extension. I've only given it four stars because the "Non-Reader-Sites" listings appear to be ignored. URLs like "startpage.com" entered in that box (one per line) still open on Reader Mode. I've tried full URLs, URLs with "/*" appended - nothing works. If that option could be made to work I'd happily give this extension five stars.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14186434, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI does what it should but i have a suggestion:
It would be great to be able to tell to not open in reader view a certain page of a website, for example telling it to open in read view all pages of the domain example.com whit the exception of example.com/index
For example, im reading a web novel, i want chapters to open in read mode, but i don't want the index page whit the url to open in read view because it does not show the url of the chapters, and because how is organized the page is imposible to do whit current features because is something like example.com/chapter1 example.com/chapter2 etc
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13901032, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI use this with the "Try to Show All Pages In Reader View" enabled, which works well for the most part at bringing everything into reader view. The main problem is that the "Non-Reader-View Sites" list doesn't work for some sites, for instance:
* Sites like "addons.mozilla.org" with subdomains that aren't "www" don't work.
* Sites without a subdomain like "economist.com" don't work
If these two problems were solved, this would be a five-star add-on.