- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon JohnnyFrust, vor einem MonatForced dark theme. Light should always be the default as its a standard and easier on the eyes for most people. Dark should be optional if included. Edit: I wouldn't bother with this if using Firefox. You have to disable to many privacy features in order for it to work. At that point, it defeats the primary purpose of using Firefox.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem MonatDear JohnnyFrust, we have now implemented a light-theme on latest release, be sure to update. You will find the option for light theme on "color blind friendly" option.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 18072679, vor 2 MonatenIt worked great until a few days ago and now I might as well not even have it enabled.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Cinda, vor 2 MonatenUsually this add-on works like a charm, but in the past few days it's stopped blocking search engine and YouTube ads. It's so invasive that I'm switching to another blocker for the time being.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon WallCrouton, vor 2 MonatenHas worked great for months but now some YouTube ads get through, which I've never experienced with any adblocker. Might need an update.
UPDATE: Changed my rating from 4 to 5 now that it's fixed. Thanks for keeping up with it.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Cal, vor 4 MonatenGood idea, but completely unusable for me thanks to being locked in dark mode and not respecting my light-mode-only accessibility settings.