- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 17887783, en måned sidenThe add-on needs to automatically recognize a site and activate a suitable list for it ’ You also need to remove the cookie requests in the Sites feature on Brave Browser
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Joel, en måned sidenGenerally very pleased. Only problem, is when I click on some links, from sites I use, they get blocked. I do, however, have the option to "proceed", which helps. Sure beats the ads, that I CAN'T delete. Thanks
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af bobo, en måned sidenStill causes LONG restarts on Mac after a crash. It will take anywhere from 10-30 mins for Firefox to load any web page after a crash. I've resorted to deleting it, then reinstalling after my pages load. Even this is tricky, firefox is so slow to load, it's hard to get around the pinwheel to click the icon to remove it. It's been this way for several versions. If I restart ONLY firefox, it does take longer to reload contest, but not as long as after a system crash.
Could be my Mac is too old somehow, iMac "late 2013" on Catalina, last available update for it.
Overall, it's the best I've used hands down, works on most streaming video pages as well, paid or unpaid. Just a shame about the restart issue.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Walt, en måned sidenThis blocker works almost too well. it's disappointing it dosen't have an"allow" option when desired.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af galaxie500, en måned sidenuse on other pc's and laptops. outperforms paid software
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 17835785, 2 måneder sidenGreat app, one thing that would make it perfect is to have a one button add current web site address to the allowed list rather then having to open the options page and manually adding the web site to the allowed list.
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet 2 måneder sidenThat's what the big blue power in the popup panel does. See "The large power button"
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Bader, 3 måneder sidenIt's sincerely great, but some websites have videos especially when restarting the browser, so they keep working behind the scene, and uBlock doesn't recognize 'em. I with you amend the issue