- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 17863550, 6 måneder sidenHi, this addon is great, I just have one suggestion. When I go back to a certain tab after a few hours and it starts to load, after loading it doesn't show the latest version of the page, instead it seems like it was loading from the cache. If it is a web page with variable content, such as news, the latest content will not be seen until the page is manually refreshed. It would be good if it were possible to immediately load the latest version of the page by selecting a certain tab.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Emil, 6 måneder sidenI've installed the add-on just yesterday and already enjoy having a tab group per project instead of an unsorted pile of tabs. It works really good so far.
Just one problem I had: when I created the first group and switched into it, I was unable to find a way to go back to the ungrouped tabs. Is there even any? I think there should be an explanation in the readme.
I'm glad there was a simple solution: the app offered to move the tabs into the current or a new group, so I just put the ungrouped ones in a group called "Default" for now.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af John Reynolds, 9 måneder sidenComing from Opera, this add-on is a godsend for an alternative to workspaces, functioning just as you'd expect. It isn't without its minor flaws, though: When clicking the icon for the extension, it always opens up the list of tabs in the current group first, forcing an additional click to see the list of groups. The only benefit you get that isn't already on the top of the Firefox window is quicker access to customizing the current group, which is way less useful than quickly changing which group you're in, the main point of the add-on. Plus, the icons you can set for groups are very limited in design, and it seems weird that you can't at least use the icons for containers. But again, this add-on performs flawlessly and helps productivity immensely, so I still recommend it.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af alejandrop, 10 måneder sidenThis extension is great. It is just the feature I needed for administering my tabs. However, I have the problem I want to have a tab with music in a differeng tab group but when I switch to another tab group the music tab automatically is muted. Do you know how to avoid that?
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Doc GermaniCus, 10 måneder sidenWorks great, never lose a Group. like other plugins.. Only 4 Stars: Missing a Tree structure. Wich tree-plugin worx seemless with STG..? (in one Sidebar-Tab)
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 15692784, et år sidenI use both Mac and Windows, and this add-on is a nice implementation of tab groups on Firefox that feels much like Safari's. The only reason this is short a fifth star is that it doesn't sync with my Firefox accounts on other machines (including my Mac) - so I have to use a workaround. Other than that, I like this.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af cornstarch, et år sidenwish there was a way to view all groups at once
unless there is and i'm just dumb. though it is kind of a hassle to open/change groups since it seems more complicated than chrome's 'just click to show/hide'
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af RAWK, et år sidenThis is by far the best tab manager I've ever used.
I'd request the ability to change the folder it records tabs in to whatever folder I designate: I don't want it in my bookmarks or in my downloads folder.
Also, another review claimed it didn't work on Linux. That is not true, at least on the couple of Linux machines I've used it on.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Mister loosenut, et år sidenIt's been great up until recently - I'm having the same problem other users are reporting, in that tab groups disappear when restarting Firefox. I can click on the Tab Groups button and select a group and they will reappear, but my pinned tabs are missing. Needs an update, I think. Last update was 9 months ago at the time of this writing.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af SiteBuilderOne, et år sidenMost great! Only thing missing IMO is a shortcut to open Simple Tab Groups in Sidebar (i.e, not having to multiple click to get to sidebar). Otherwise, great - thanks!
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 13333679, 2 år sidenThis is an excellent tool for increasing productivity but there are two significant bugs.
1. It doesn't work with Ghostery on which significantly decreases our privacy protection
2. We can't pin tabs per group. Pinned tabs appear in all groups.
Thank you for the great work so far :)