Hodnocení: 4,5 z 5
Hodnocení: 4,5 z 5
- od uživatele tallthom, před 4 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5Very straightforward speed controller. Helps me process student videos for projects at a higher rate of speed to make grading processes smoother. Thank you for this add on.
- od uživatele Charlie Brown, před 6 měsíciHodnocení: 4 z 5This is a much needed and appropriate port from the best Chrome extension for video controlling. Works great, unfortunately it doesn't seem real that it would work starting from Firefox 48 as described. As I'm using Waterfox (FX 52 ESR equivalent), v0.5.1 is the only one really doing the job (attachShadow problems).
- od uživatele jeffeffery, před 6 měsíciHodnocení: 4 z 5doesn't seem to work for amazon prime video, at least not correctly (doesnt visually show speed change in the extension UI), the speed might change only sometimes when the buttons pressed on amazon prime vid. only site I have issue with
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15966472, před 7 měsíciHodnocení: 2 z 5each press of the button expands the video screen into full screen mode, and then the next button decreases it to normal dimension. entirely frustrating and unnecessary.
- od uživatele Ogdoadian, před 7 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5I really have appreciate this app. I can run through video material - particularly lectures in much less time. a tip: learn the shortcuts and customize it to you preferences . If you train yourself to use its features, its utility will become even greater. I like to turn on closed caption, which allows me to run faster and still keep up. I would like to see a single button that would back up X seconds and then play forward at X (slower) speed. A second button returns you to your last "cruse speed". Also being able to reprogram some other keys for preset speeds would be real nice I dream about having a separate custom key pad set up for it. :-)
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14611079, před 7 měsíciHodnocení: 2 z 5conflict with translatesubtitles.com, the translate box dont show up when using TRAN SLATE/EDIT SUBTITLES section, found out cause by this extension, disable it the problem gone