Vítejte na serveru Doplňky pro Firefox pro Android.
Přidejte si funkce a styly, které učiní Firefox pro Android podle vašich představ.Zavřít
Se starými verzemi opatrně!
Tyto verze jsou dostupné pro referenční a testovací účely. Měli byste vždy použít poslední verzi doplňku.
* Issue reporter: Made sure there is always enough space to display report data.
* Issue reporter: No longer intercepting right-clicks on the resulting report link, only left- and middle-clicks result in the report being opened.
* Implemented an alternative format for subscription links that is easier to use in forums or emails: https://subscribe.adblockplus.org/?location=foo instead of abp:subscribe?location=foo.
* Fixed subscription links in multi-process Firefox
* Added global opt-out for notifications.
* Notifications are shown immediately after download rather than waiting for a browser restart.
* Removed inconsistent behavior (breaks backwards compatibility): exception rules starting with http:// or https:// no longer imply $document option.
* Reduced the initial delay for filter lists and notification updates after browser startup.
* First-run page: Fixed social buttons being broken starting with Firefox 38.
* Added extensions.adblockplus.suppress_first_run_page preference to allow administrators disable the first-run page if Adblock Plus is installed globally.
* Fixed: $elemhide filter option doesn't consider website signatures correctly.
* Improved ABP icons and logo.
* Fixed: First-run page broken in Firefox nightlies if E10S is enabled.
* Fixed first-run page layout for right-to-left languages.
* Fixed: "Adblock Warning Removal List" is being displayed as the selected list on Firefox Mobile.
* Fixed: "Disable on site" doesn't always show up on Firefox Mobile.
* Fixed: Blocking via context menu won't always suggest blocking the most recent request.
* Fixed: Issue reporter will complain about too many filter lists even when these filter lists are "special" like the anti-adblock list.
* Fixed: Disabling filters via space bar no longer works in preferences.
* Fixed: Sharing Adblock Plus from the first-run page won't work if the Anti-Social list is enabled.
* Fixed: Anti-Adblock warning will sometimes appear on websites without any anti-adblock behavior.
* Made $sitekey option behavior more consistent, it can be used similarly to $domain now rather than whitelisting complete websites only.
* Fixed: Moving filters with Ctrl-Up/Down doesn't work in Firefox 30 and above.
* Fixed: Find functionality in the preferences doesn't indicate that the search pattern wasn't found (Firefox 29 and above).
* Fixed: User isn't informed about anti-adblock warnings on websites producing them.
* Fixed: Blockable items aren't refreshed on tab change in SeaMonkey.
* Fixed: "Disable on this page only" doesn't work correctly if the address ends with #.
* Default context menu is no longer overridden on the toolbar icon if a left click would result in the same action already.
* Fixed: Adblock Plus toolbar icon appears delayed.
* Fixed: Warning shows up in console concerning use of setUserData (only resolved for Firefox 32 and higher).
* Fixed: Bogus tooltip on the "Slow" column in Filter Preferences.
* Switched to a faster way to access Adblock Plus data on disk.
* Fixed regression in Adblock Plus 2.5.1: Adblock Plus initialization takes longer for each new window opened.
* Fixed: Firefox Sync integration sometimes won’t work.
* Fixed: Filter search in Filter Preferences was broken in newer Firefox versions.
* Fixed: Wrong button type displayed for Adblock Plus immediately after customizing toolbar in Firefox 29 and above.
* Fixed: Homepage link is displayed in Filter Preference even if the subscription doesn’t define a homepage.
* Fixed: Pop-up blocker won't work in some scenarios.
* Fixed: Pipe character in filters interpreted wrong under some circumstances
* Fixed: Share window on first-run page doesn't appear
* Default icon location is the navigation toolbar again (add-on bar is going away).
* Fixed image preview in the list of blockable items.
* Fixed keyboard shortcut on Mac OS X (Control key was used instead of Command).
* Fixed: Changes to Adblock Plus options didn't always persist.
* Fixed: Adblock Plus icon wasn't showing up on browser startup for some users
* Fixed: Redirect blocking wasn't working in current Firefox versions
* Fixed: Issue reporter fails to process some console errors
* Fixed: Adblock Plus fails to start up when updating in current Firefox nightly builds (workaround for bug 924340)
* Implemented filter forward-compatibility proposal (https://adblockplus.org/blog/forward-compatibility-of-filters).
* Implemented an emergency notification mechanism that can be used to communicate important issues.
* Removed typo correction feature (https://adblockplus.org/blog/type-correction-feature-removed)
* Better localization approach
* Worked around a Firefox Mobile bug, selecting filter subscription is possible again
* Fixed issue reporter breakage in current Firefox nightlies
* Fixed a Firefox 22 compatibility issue (no colors/images in filters list and list of blockable items).