- od uživatele Kittentheboss, před 10 dnyHodnocení: 2 z 5The memories of this go way back. Back to 2016 and 17. This was the one to use. But then a few adds were slipping through. Then the rumors started. I don't know if these are true but one things certain. It didn't work. Somewhere deep inside me is saying that they just don't update it anymore. Well whatever the case. It didn't work then and i bet it doesn't work now. We need something reliable. Not let an "Acceptable Ads initiative" Ruin what an ad blocker is supposed to do.
- od uživatele Andy Mabbett, před 2 měsíciHodnocení: 2 z 5Used to be really good, but I've just experienced "An issue has caused your ABP settings to be reset to default.", for the third or fourth time, and the fix requires uninstallation and reinstallation, and says "Note that depending on how you use ABP, you may need to re-configure your settings, custom filters, and whitelisted websites once you reinstall Adblock Plus."
- od uživatele MJ, před 3 měsíciHodnocení: 2 z 5Have noticed recently that this add-on no longer blocks annoying pop-up ads and videos. It has worked for years and now all of a sudden ads all over the place, even with java script blocked for all add sites and even the sites I am visiting.
- od uživatele chewtoys, před 9 měsíciHodnocení: 2 z 5Used for plenty of years on an assortment of different computers, but something within the last year has happened to the add-on that lets some of my custom filters slip through unblocked. I've fiddled with it so much that I've made the switch to uBlock Origin and have been having better results so far. Nothing wrong with my computer or Firefox, Ryzen 7 16GB RAM. Not really understanding the issue going on to be honest. Always down to re-download in the future if this issue gets fixed.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 16682607, před rokemHodnocení: 2 z 5It blocks most ads pretty well, but it refuses to keep youtube.com##.style-scope.ytd-display-ad-renderer.yt-simple-endpoint blocked. For reference, thats the ads that look like the first video suggestion on your homepage. Every day I have to block it again. I don't understand why its so hard for the extension to do.
- od uživatele durojaiyedavid, před rokemHodnocení: 2 z 5After downloading ABP; the annoying ads will not go away. What do I have to do to make it work like its supposed to?
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před rokemHi there!
Thanks for reaching out! We are more than happy to help! Can you provide an example URL where you are experiencing ads? A screenshot of your filter lists is also helpful. We will run a few test on our end and get back to you with a resolution. We look forward to your follow up via firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABP Support Team
- od uživatele kegasta, před rokemHodnocení: 2 z 5Не блокирует рекламу даже на популярных сайтах, не рекомендую
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před rokemHello!
Thanks for reaching out! We are more than happy to help! Can you provide an example URL where you are experiencing ads? A screenshot of your filter lists is also helpful. We will run a few test on our end and get back to you with a resolution.
ABP Support Team
- od uživatele jul, před 2 letyHodnocení: 2 z 5Efficient but under ubuntu linux makes the CPU crasy, the fan of the computer turning full speed and even totaly freeze the OS. Too bad.
Efficace mais sous ubuntu linux consomme tellement de ressources CPU que le processeur chauffe énormément, firefox allant même jusqu'à parfois "geler" complètement l'ordinateur qui doit alors être arrêté de force. Dommage.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 12753508, před 2 letyHodnocení: 2 z 5About a month or so ago I started having problems with the addon and getting this message:
'An issue has caused your ABP settings to be reset to default. Fix the issue and learn more."
It is unclear what the "issue" is and there is no info about it or what to "fix" and this is creating problems (a new tab about it every time I open FF 78) and it no longer functions as it used to.
PLEASE fix this! I don't want to look for a new Ad Blocker. I have disabled this temporarily (THAT'S not useful!) and hope to hear from SOMEONE very soon or I must delete it and start searching for a different add-on.