Ressenyes sobre PocketTube: Youtube Subscription Manager
PocketTube: Youtube Subscription Manager per Dima Nabok
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Firefox user 14684230, fa un anyIt works as advertised. It does organizes my playlists very well
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Firefox user 17066395, fa un anyadd-on absolument indispensable, à quand une traduction en Français ?
absolutely essential add-on, when will a French translation be available?
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa un anyWe have French there. You have to choice French on youtube and it will be affected to your extension. Also you can use translation platform to improve current translations: https://translations.yousub.info/projects/pockettube/extension/fr/
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Firefox user 17018222, fa 2 anysAfter using it for a few days, it doesn't work anymore.
When you click on a subscription group, infinite loading occurs.
Turning off antivirus and uBlock still doesn't make things better.
-Written by Google Translate.
Thank you very much!
I'm so glad to come back to normal.UPD: The issue has been fixed in version 9.9.23
Thank you for the message! Sorry about it. Looks like the bug in the latest Firefox version. I've prepared a new version of 9.9.23 and am awaiting approval from the Firefox team. It takes several days. I'll notify you after it will be available.
Temporary solution: open the page: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/youtube-subscription-groups/versions/ and click 'Download file' on version 9.9.18. After that, it'll be working.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Firefox user 17016087, fa 2 anysI really like this add-on and its extra features like setting an icon for the groups!!
...just one thing, maybe it's unrelated but it started to happen right after I installed this add-on:
- On YouTube's home page, when marking their recommended videos to "not interested/don't recommend channel", randomly they just pop back to normal and I have to set them so again!! Very annoying!! Could you fix this please?
*** I can't screen grab it because it happens randomly but MANY times!!
Try to mark ""not interested" a full row of recommended videos, scroll down and they will pop back to normal!!Send me please screen on my mail: firstname.lastname@example.org I can't reproduce it.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Firefox user 17014045, fa 2 anysThe `watched` status is not handled properly, and in two ways.
On the subscriptions page, it seems like the Hide Watched checkbox needs to be re-applied for the filter to work, the Play All button here does not work.
In a Channel Group page, the Watched tab doesn't remove watched videos from the list.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per TQ, fa 2 anysVery useful extension.
And personal opinion ----
On the subscription page.
If only want to see one group at a time.
When switching from one group to another.
On/Off button operation is very troublesome
The group at the top directly switches to single-select mode or multi-select mode.
Instead of giving each grouping to a On/Off button.
That would be better.
In this way (on single-select mode), when switching a single group, only one click is required to complete the operation.
forgive my poor English & thx for ur job.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per lzybeth, fa 2 anysThis extension makes keeping your YouTube subscriptions organized and much more convenient to access!