- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Crimellium, fa un anyThis extension is very practical and makes up for the shortcomings of Youtube in terms of organizing our subscriptions.
However, what bothers me a lot is the number of features blocked or restricted if you don't pay. I have no problem with this system but it is pushed to the extreme making some features like columns just useless if you don't take out your wallet.
In conclusion, it's a great application but far too restricted by the paywall.Thanks, all basics are free. You can see it in the full tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iX53Qg2sE If you need more, become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally.
- S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per ARCH-USER, fa un anyGreat app but the PayWall kills it.Watch the full tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iX53Qg2sE Base features аre free. If you need more, become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally
- S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per SchMOPS, fa un anynevermind mark as watch feature helped me mark all the videos that ive seen as watch without a paywall, thats what i expect from a extention.You can use the mark as watched for free up to 5 times a day in our popup and without limit on any youtube page. If you need more become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Consciusness, fa un anyIt works even when I'm not logged-in in YouTube! So it's perfect if my browser deletes cookies after every restart. It would be even better if I could mark specific videos as Watch Later :)
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per miko, fa 2 anysExcellent functionality.
Just what I was looking for. I have literally 1000's of subs which was impossible to manage. Thank you my dude.
- S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per pnhan, fa 2 anysHi, I don't know why, but the new update of this extension makes me lose all my pre-subscribe lists and groups?
Could it be due to some bugs?
Can you show me how to backup and restore my settings?I think it is not related to the new update of this extension because I don't have similar requests.
Yes, you can import all your data to a file. You should click on the extension icon -> open the backup tab -> click export, save the file on your PC, and import it.
You also can enable auto sync using Google Drive.