- S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per ARCH-USER, fa 5 mesosGreat app but the PayWall kills it.Watch the full tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iX53Qg2sE Base features аre free. If you need more, become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally
- S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per SchMOPS, fa 5 mesosnevermind mark as watch feature helped me mark all the videos that ive seen as watch without a paywall, thats what i expect from a extention.You can use the mark as watched for free up to 5 times a day in our popup and without limit on any youtube page. If you need more become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Consciusness, fa 5 mesosIt works even when I'm not logged-in in YouTube! So it's perfect if my browser deletes cookies after every restart. It would be even better if I could mark specific videos as Watch Later :)
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per miko, fa 6 mesosExcellent functionality.
Just what I was looking for. I have literally 1000's of subs which was impossible to manage. Thank you my dude.
- S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per pnhan, fa 7 mesosHi, I don't know why, but the new update of this extension makes me lose all my pre-subscribe lists and groups?
Could it be due to some bugs?
Can you show me how to backup and restore my settings?
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 7 mesosI think it is not related to the new update of this extension because I don't have similar requests.
Yes, you can import all your data to a file. You should click on the extension icon -> open the backup tab -> click export, save the file on your PC, and import it.
You also can enable auto sync using Google Drive.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per restless_rat, fa 8 mesosA bit slow
Update: Hi, you were right. I was investigating in a private tab. An extension called "600% Sound Volume" was really messing with my Youtube subscriptions page with this extension on. While looking through their extension reviews, I also found that their extension apparently injects code or something. Anyways, yeah, I removed the extension, and everything is fine now. I increased the rating to 5 stars, as it does everything I need it to. Thanks