- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Firefox user 17935922, fa 6 mesoswould be five star if there was some kind automatic database of tags/groups that users could use at their discretion
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per R Vamsi Krishna, fa 7 mesosThe extension is a good one, not complaining about that. My reason for rating is that the extension stores my data(my subscriptions) even after i logout of my YouTube account.(Like if my brother(or someone else) uses the same laptop/PC after i logged out of my YouTube account(or google account) he/she can still access my YouTube subscriptions by using this extension, isn't that a problem you must take care of as a developer?).
I hope that this extension can provide feature for different(multiple accounts on same device) accounts differently(i hope you get what i am trying to say).
Edit:I am changing the rating as i genuinely liked this extension, but i would install it again when i get the above mentioned feature.
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 7 mesosNo, it's not a problem. For your privacy, we store all of your data locally in a browser. Only you have access to them.
Just use another browser profile if you want a multi-account. It's not a reason for two stars. We didn't promise to support multi-account under one profile because it is not easy to implement and doesn't have demand by our users.
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Lordraz, fa 7 mesosLove the addon, but it seems the April update to Youtube has caused it to stop working. 8(
Edit: The ability to filter(hide shorts/viewed videos) the subscriptions page seem to have gone away and it was reverted back to the large grid view instead of the smaller grid thumbnails.
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 7 mesosHello, it was fixed several days ago. It's available for Chrome/Edge store.
Unfortunately, the version is not available on Firefox yet, and I am still waiting for the review. They review only during the working day. So maybe it will be today or next week.
Edit: the new version 15.1.4 is available for Firefox too, and the issue is completely resolved.
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Ahmed, fa un anyWould be great if can just make playlist from current notification enabled channels (rather than having to add to a list and then make playlist from that). Because I don't always view the playlist from computer but I do like this feature to make a playlist from channels.
Also, editing the notification group is not easy: it would be easier if we could just remove and add to the bookmark.
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per utkarshgupta137, fa un anyI face 2 bugs:
- I use an extension (tried 2, same with both) to reload the YouTube tab in the background every 15 minutes, but whenever it reloads in the background, PocketTube doesn't load
- When scrolling on the subscriptions page, the watched/shorts filters are not applied to the last set of videos that have loaded.
Also, while this extension is amazing, I think it is priced quite high (1/4th of YouTube premium itself), especially in India. I would consider buying this extension if there was a lifetime license or at least 3-5 year license for a decent price.1) It is expected behavior because this reloads in the background without user control.
2) It is related to the latest YouTube updates and will be fixed in the next version.
All basics are free. You can see it in the full tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iX53Qg2sE If you need more, become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally. A lifetime license is not an option.
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Firefox user 6834228, fa un anyI got an issue when I go to the Videos, you have Watched, shorts etc and if you don't click on the 3 options, it's start blinking :/
Beside, it's a great extension ;)
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Gary Kephart, fa un anyThis works pretty well. The only complaint is that I have two YT account with different sets of subscriptions and this doesn't take into account when I change over to the other account. Things don't get updated.
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Crimellium, fa un anyThis extension is very practical and makes up for the shortcomings of Youtube in terms of organizing our subscriptions.
However, what bothers me a lot is the number of features blocked or restricted if you don't pay. I have no problem with this system but it is pushed to the extreme making some features like columns just useless if you don't take out your wallet.
In conclusion, it's a great application but far too restricted by the paywall.Thanks, all basics are free. You can see it in the full tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iX53Qg2sE If you need more, become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally.
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Atwantis, fa 2 anysI love this extension, it has alot of cool features and made my experience better. But there's a bug which is pretty annoying and I cant fix it. When I open Youtube in the Subscriptions Group part for some reason there's 3 random gray circles preventing me to click the groups behind it.
Edit: Thanks, I'll try it.
Edit 2: Thanks for the update! the bug is fixed now.
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 2 anysUPD: The new version 11.1.13 is available on Firefox.
Yes, it happened to me too. It is a youtube update https://theverge.com/2022/4/12/23022541/youtube-sidebar-outage-settings-account-switch-sign-in I've prepared a quick fix on the extension side. It'll be available after approving the new version soon. I'll notify you.