Ressenya de: Just a Physicist Working as Developer
S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Just a Physicist Working as Developer, fa 2 mesos
Why giving access for all sites is required? Autopause does not work. Breaks video.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Firefox user 17588577, fa 18 diesHasn't worked for months now and won't update to new virsion even after uninstalling
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Damon-William-Tellegen, fa un mesFor me I set this to 1080HD and every time it came up 1080HD which it never did before. But then I noticed I use Logitech options for the mouse gestures just skip back and it stopped working after checking around about config it wasn't that I disabled the extension and immediately all the keyboard shortcuts and gestures started working again and this was every website not just YouTube and it wasn't video related it was anything with the text form. Thought this was kick ass! even though the autoplay thing doesn't work oor drop down menu or any of the other settings work but it does set it to the highest resolution I've ever had. What's done install I'd rather have shortcuts I don't get it but it is what it is thanks anyway
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Firefox user 17895034, fa un mesThis addon is a major security issue requiring access to data for ALL websites instead of just youtube. Dont trust it as there is absolutely no reason for that. Theres enhancer for youtube which does the same thing and more and only needs access to data on youtube in order to function correctly. Avoid!
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Firefox user 17210517, fa un mesNo need to access data for all websites.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Lessthan0tom, fa 2 mesosAuto-pause does not work on Firefox Android. Neither stable nor Nightly. This Add-on is recommended for Firefox on Android