- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Toxic Raven, fa 9 mesosThis addon had some nice features, but probably from a combination of youtube changing too much and the addon getting no updates, there are some wonky functionalities that I don't have the patience to deal with. Too bad, it was a good one for a whilehi! ♥ 184.108.40.206 will be live in Firefox any moment with ~100 improvements. Unfortunately we lost our maintainer in 2022, but are getting back on track. We are over 500000 active users and only 1-3 active developers. Every volunteer will help https://github.com/code-for-charity/ImprovedTube-for-YouTube
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per migzon, fa 10 mesosNot been updated nearly in a year. Many features not working.hi! ♥ 220.127.116.11 will be live in Firefox any moment with ~100 improvements. Unfortunately we lost our maintainer in 2022, but are getting back on track. We are over 500000 active users and only 1-3 active developers. Every volunteer will help https://github.com/code-for-charity/ImprovedTube-for-YouTube
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per m76, fa 10 mesosIt doesn't do what I want, while doing a lot of things I don't want that can't be turned off.hi! :) does nothing by default! (Only when you enable features.) Update soon.
thanks! consider joining us on github were we are active daily.
hi! ♥ 18.104.22.168 will be live in Firefox any moment with ~100 improvements. Unfortunately we lost our maintainer in 2022, but are getting back on track. We are over 500000 active users and only 1-3 active developers. Every volunteer will help https://github.com/code-for-charity/ImprovedTube-for-YouTube
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Anshul Raj Verma, fa un any>> Add Channel block button below the logo of the channel in recommended video (means not to channel feed for blocking).
>> Remove the Auto-play video setting or make default to Auto-play.
>>> THANKS FOR PROVIDING SUCH A AWESOME EXTENSION. IT MAKES MY YOUTUBE EXPERIENCE BETTER.
>>> I HOPE YOU WILL IMPROVE THE EXTENSION IN NEXT UPDATE.
(: THANK YOU :)
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Firefox user 14175203, fa un any화면회전 기능은 참 좋은데 볼륨조절하는건 좀 문제가 있는듯. 마우스휠로 볼륨조절하게 해놨더니 음소거 빼고는 다 똑같이 볼륨100임. 방향키로 한거나 마우스로 클릭해서 조절해도 소리크기가 변함이없음. 이거 못쓰겠음ㅋㅋ
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per RiffRaffMama, fa un anyIt'd be great... if it worked properly! Any time I click on a video link in a Google search they won't play. When I disable this add-on the videos work fine, but with it enabled videos opened from a Google search load, but just won't play.Thank! Please wait for the update in Firefox. Also check us out in Chrome & Github. You might be surprised we work on this every day.
If you come across any issue again, please report it on github
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per octulio, fa un anyMost things work... others not so much, specially the "fit to window" feature that has issues when resizing the window
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Dawn Boi, fa un anyThis extension added some new issues more than fix the ones I wanted to fix. The only reason I wanted this plugin was to have videos play from the beginning since I like to listen to music. There are two issues currently. One: Whenever I click the home screen or search another video, the video still plays in the background. That's annoying. Two: Sometimes whenever I click on the extension icon the video starts from the beginning with every click. The only option I changed was turning on forced play video from beginning (only thing I was interested in)1. Miniplayer on the youtube homepage is a youtube feature, please check again?
2. should not happen, you dont have to click the extension icon usually, the site might only reload if you change something big like dark theme or video resolution
join us at https://github.com/code-for-charity/youtube-extension
(where we try to improve features and structure all the time. you might be surprised. if you post the issue there, chances are avolunteer will have a look, even if you are the only one asking ever.) we volunteer for this cause since 10 years for 500.000 users and 100+ features! (Please try to be fair in ratings)
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per TerminallyChill, fa 2 anysThe custom colour options doesn't allow you to customize the colours in the way the preset themes do, and all the preset themes are kind of ugly. Wish I had the same options to customize the colour of multiple elements the way the preset themes are.hi! almost there. we can do that. you can join us at ttps://github.com/code4charity/YouTube-Extension .Please understand ugly is subjective and us doing something great for the world (nobody else does this work), will never be complete as we are just a few people. (With every answer there can be are more questions. )
We work hard every day at https://github.com/code4charity/YouTube-Extension
This project is unique and doesn't deserve less than 5 stars :(
We have 1 billion times less money than Youtube.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Moizés, fa 2 anysNa versão 95.0.2 de 64 bits do Firefox a extensão não funciona. Quando clica no ícone, não exibe as configurações, apenas uma tela em branco.o bug desapareceu! :) (encontramos uma solução e dissemos ao firefox que é urgente).
hi :( funciona bem no 95.0.2 para nós e para a maioria das pessoas. (Deve ser um problema específico com sistemas específicos ou talvez aconteça durante uma atualização do Firefox para todas as extensões e não podemos alterá-lo) Por favor, inspecione o menu com o console do navegador e me diga quaisquer erros que você possa ver. Você também pode tentar a versão mais recente em https://github.com/code4charity/YouTube-Extension#-install-from-source
(talvez o problema já tenha sido corrigido apenas esperando pelo Firefox) - É melhor participar de projetos no Github (https://github.com/code4charity/YouTube-Extension), onde um voluntário pode responder imediatamente. Trabalhamos nisso diariamente de graça desde 9 anos, apenas para satisfazer 400.000 usuários.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Buddi, fa 2 anysPowerful extension, however UI is buggy in Firefox version, stuff like mouse wheel for volume is not assignable in the shortcut section.
Often times need a full browser restart for functions to appear correctly.
Edit for Dev: I'm one of the people who reported it as a bug on github, however i also see that the extension hasn't been updated for Firefox for more than 6 months.
I wish I could make it a daily driver, but having to use Chromiums buggy JS integration has me coming back to Firefox.
Also please make mini player position assignable, so that its possible to not just have it in the top left corner. Scrolling to comments with the video in view is a godsent.
Unsure what creates the need for restarts, but i found that features just wouldn't change, might be my configuration, regardless it's been enough to avoid the features menu entirely2022: Sorry to notify you late, but please try again!! :)
2021: Hi! the mouse wheel shortcut assignment is a (the only) known firefox-bug yet (already in our Github Issues). Please report every other bug you might find. Do you know scroll wheel shortcuts from our Chrome version (or why would you miss it)? Our UI generally runs well in all Browsers and deserves 5 stars.
(Why do you do restart the browser? if you want you can reload any extension alone but it shouldnt be necessary) thanks!
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Firefox user 17008516, fa 2 anysGood in theory perhaps, or for other functions, but I wanted one thing and one thing only: to play a playlist in reverse order. And sure, it shows the playlist in reverse order. Until the page refreshes, such as going to the next video, where it hops back and forth between original order and reverse order, and it doesn't actually play the videos in the reverse order. This completely defeats the purpose. I still have to manually pick the next video from the playlist, or YT will play the previous one.
I'd much prefer an extension that would let me save the playlist in reverse order. Then the extension would only have to do its job once instead of failing to do it with every new video.2022: Please try again!! :) (We found a great solution and there is no alternative)
2021: Hi, this feature was fixed / completed in our new version at https://github.com/code4charity/YouTube-Extension. Our Firefox version started recently. Yet we look forward to update the Firefox version soon and often.
I understand 'reverse playlist' is a legendary feature as people miss it. (Because other projects, providing this feature only, resigned, despite they had many users. Because youtube changed this repeatedly.) Thus we temporarily removed the feature from our descriptions.
Yet that is not what you can possibly rate here. What you are rating can only be our whole work with 100 features and an insane amount of work. That's how we always called and describe. Yet your rating actually has a (negative) impact
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per UPukaJRm, fa 3 anysI decided this add on did too much and I was concerned about the company's revenue model. So I removed the add on but my YouTube stayed stuck in Dark Mode. I added it back on, disabled the Dark Mode theme, removed the add on again BUT it was still stuck in Dark Mode. I rolled back to a back up from 2 days ago. I do not recommend this add on.
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 3 anys2022: Can you please reconsider this?
2021: Hi :) Dark Theme is only Youtube's setting anymore. (top right menu of on www.youtube.com!) - We might rename it to be clear "Dark(from youtube)". (The other themes, including black/OLED are made by us) (you could also use our button to remove Youtube's cookie).
You might easily notice the addon runs 100% offline & does nothing (until you tell it to edit your youtube styles or playback). And that the code is open & pure. Please review our volunteer initiative: https://github.com/code4charity/Youtube-extension. Please revise the star rating.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per LezBoyd, fa 3 anysI downloaded it for one singular purpose, which is for reversing playlists. But this is a very fickle feature, and hasn't worked for me yet.
First, it would un-reverse the playlist as soon as it loaded the next video. I restarted Firefox and this no longer happens, but it still auto-plays the next video as per the original order instead of the reversed order.
So either I am missing out on configuring something, or this is a bug in the extension that needs fixing. I hope the developer responds to this and helps me out.
Answer to Developer: "reversing Playlists works visually only + reverses skip buttons. yet youtube's autoplay doesn't consider the reverse order" - This is important information to mention in your extension's description. Also, you do not have a help section to explain the various features in detail at your website. Your website seems focused only on reporting issues before writing a review, and not really helping your user understand how to use your extension.
When one reads "reverse playlist" the natural expectation is that it also reverses the auto-play order, not just the visual order. Why would I want to just view a list in reverse? I would most llikely also want to play it in reverse. Maybe this is why this feature is getting so many complaints. I would suggest either updating your description to say "reverse playlists (visually only, does not reverse play order)", or reverse the play order also when "reverse playlist" option is enabled.
Anyway, having said that, I did try out other features and so far they work well, and the interface is also clean and easy to navigate. But I was looking for an extension to help me play lists in reverse order, which your extension claimed to do, but doesn't. Hence, I am not going to update my rating. I will definitely give you better rating if you fix this.
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 3 anys2022: Hey! we found a great solution, sorry to notify you late, but please try again!! :)
2021: hi! =) oww sorry, first time you tried? This is the least singular extension...( Likely you find more features useful. We try hard: https://github.com/code4charity/YouTube-Extension/issues?q=playlist+reverse+ - Should we split this into 100 extensions, to have a deserved amount of success?) - Yes, reversing Playlists works visually only + reverses skip buttons. yet youtube's autoplay doesn't consider the reverse order. - Hopefully we can still fix this futureproof - But if Youtube changes break it again we will just have to remove the word "reverse" from the descriptions... (unless we get funding to work on everything all the time). (Unfortunately this feature brought the most negative reviews. We got resilience in catching up, but a feature should not cost as much & harm the project, while other nice features need no updates for very long periods of time.) Appreciated if you update the stars.