Ressenyes sobre 'Improve YouTube!' 🎧 (For YouTube & Video)
'Improve YouTube!' 🎧 (For YouTube & Video) per code-for-charity, ImprovedTube
Resposta de: code-for-charity
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 5 mesos
hi! join us on github to post/request your wish :)
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Raphaël74, fa 6 diesThere are options that I don't see. Is there a specific way to activate them ? Eg. I don't see any Reverse Playlist button. EDIT : ok I found it.
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per ShoWel, fa 15 diesReally, the only thing I lack is hardware acceleration on Linux. I loved this feature in Windows and miss it dearly
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 14 dieshi! doesnt sound accourate to me / what computer age / gpu are you using ?
please join us on GitHub
(+ 5 Stars please )
- S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per Tarantula, fa un mesis there a way to move the youtube OSD controls/buttons below the player (not autohide, just move), I would like this very much.hi! what do you mean? the screenshot & rotate button are visually fitting in & almost too far from the player. They are the only "lifeSign" from our extension by default, for new users. If they dont like it they should go have a look in the menu - or i guess uninstall if they forget it all - thats just the nature of it all. Many smiles! 5 stars only please. Even 4 harms.
- S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per Kindle, fa un mesNot sure why but this extension really likes screenshots. Whenever I change any setting it takes a screenshot. Not only that, but for whatever reason, when I click on the "Themes" tab it takes 8 screenshots. It could be a compatibility issue with another extension but I can't be bothered to check right now.
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Firefox user 16921071, fa 2 mesosThe "collapse comments" option is bugged, the dropdown won't show up. The extension is also messing with the text color of the buttons of the video page. The toggle to hide certain buttons (such as Clip and Thanks) is bugged as well, please fix!
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Katsui, fa 2 mesosworks great but current bug where middle-mouse click scroll does not work randomly on certain video pages.thanks for your review! can you give some examples? as far as i knew yet this problem happens always?
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per ANAFREE, fa 2 mesosplease fix auto enable youtube subtitle (CC), it doesn't work since 1 monthhttps://github.com/code-charity/youtube/issues/1647
thanks. you mean since v4.1 march 12 ? didnt have an update for a long time before that
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Maltbrew, fa 2 mesosThank you for fixing the dark theme bug! Unfortunately, the subs seem to be bugged now as the setting to have them auto on no longer works.hi :) just gotta wait for review "Listed Version: 4.4" "Next Listed Version: 4.6"
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per LonWolfDan, fa 2 mesosEverything works well so far with this extension but, I immediately noticed a strange bug.
On the YouTube Homepage, the thumbnails of each video that shows, have become invisible. I say "invisible" because, if I hover over the video, for a brief second, the thumbnail appears but quickly disappears??
I also found out that, it's this extension itself that is causing this. When I disable the extension, everything goes back to normal, the thumbnails appear and don't disappear anymore. But, as soon as I re enable the extension, the same bug occurs.
Please reply back to this review as soon as you can please and let me know what could be happening here, I'd appreciate it!we fixed it at about the same time as your review. However Store updates can take day
"Next Listed Version: 4.6"
if any bug remains, we should find out exactly. Please join us on Github. And paste F12 console errors in reports, or anything).
- S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per Firefox user 17830587, fa 3 mesospicture in picture not workingHi, its impossible. firefox only has their own Picture in Picture button. We disabled the button in Firefox.
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Aarya, fa 3 mesosIt was great until the extension kept on redirecting me into channel posts whenever I clicked on a video or scrolled on the YouTube homepage.