- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Bekohanfula, fa 8 mesos188.8.131.52 version. Icons for control buttons in the side bar under "Open Tabs" or "Unstashed Tabs" are not visible. You can only tell what the button does by waiting for a mouse-over tool tip. I wanted to try out the full page tab group management but am uninstalling before finding it. RAM use was not affected by activating this extension.
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 8 mesosAfraid I'm not sure what you mean by "the icons are not visible"—I can't offer help in review comments (there's not enough space), but please feel free to open an issue on GitHub and I'd be happy to look into it!
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per seanfire99, fa 10 mesosNot Working for LibreWolf side bar is blank cant access tabs but can stash them just can't use it.
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 9 mesosSorry to hear you're having trouble. I saw your bug report—unfortunately, if the browser gets into a bad state, there's really nothing Tab Stash can do about it. I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue by clearing your session data.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per mercc, fa un anyI wish there was a confirmation before closing tabs. I accidentally closed my 100+ tabs I was hoping to organize with a misclick, and was unable to restore them. I will not be using this add-on in future.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Mike&Anita, fa 2 anysFirefox slowed down too much to use it after I installed Tab Stash, I did not meticulously troubleshoot the issue, instead I Reset Firefox and today I researched re-installing Tab Stash but after reading reviews with similar reports of Firefox slowing down I decided not to try it again.
I am using an i7-6700K 4 core CPU running windows 10, which is still a decent powered computer so I really do not know if Tab Stash slowed my computer or just Firefox. I gave Tab Stash two stars for a great list of features, maybe I will try it again in a few months.Hi, there are two known issues in Tab Stash which can cause high CPU usage (see my replies to the other reviews below). However, resetting Firefox should address both issues. So, since you have reset Firefox, I would hope and expect you won't see high CPU from Tab Stash again.
However, if you do notice high CPU usage even after resetting Firefox, please feel free to open an issue on GitHub and I'd be happy to troubleshoot with you further.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Chi, fa 2 anysWhenever I turn on this add on, firefox starts to take 60%-70% CPU usage. Had to remove it though the user experience is good. Hope the developer can help solve this issue.Hi, there are a few possible reasons for this, some of which are caused by Firefox itself--you can check this bug report on GitHub to see if any of the situations apply to you: https://github.com/josh-berry/tab-stash/issues/175
And if the suggestions there don't help, please feel free to open another bug report on GitHub and I'll be happy to take a look.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per khilsgen7, fa 2 anysWas pretty excited about this, but was having trouble stashing tabs - Eventually realized that the tabs have to be UNPINNED in order for the stash functions to work as intended? I kept selecting multiple pinned tabs and trying to stash to a group but it wouldn't work that way unless they were unpinned. I have at least 15-20+ tabs pinned at all times and having to unpin them to stash in groups is kind of a deal-breaker :-( If I am missing something please respond!Yes, Tab Stash explicitly ignores pinned tabs, because pinning a tab usually indicates a desire to keep the tab open and available at all times.
It sounds like you might have a different way of using pinned tabs, and I'd like to hear more--how do you use pinned tabs, and when would you want to be able to stash a pinned tab directly (without unpinning it first)?
If you'd like to share any thoughts on this, I'd love to discuss in a feature request: https://github.com/josh-berry/tab-stash/issues/new?template=feature_request.md
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per JfmbLinux, fa 2 anysJ'aurais bien continué à l'utiliser, mais ce n'est pas en français. Je préfère désinstaller cette extension, qui est pour moi et je pense pour d'autres personnes dans mon cas, inutilisable.