- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Dr Nut, fa 8 horesThis add on is perhaps the best add on in Firefox. That's a bold claim - but it basically makes navigating via scores and scores of bookmarks workable. This is an incredible bonus for FF users and once again proves the open source model. Thank you Josh, if I could give Tab Stash 6 stars I would. But that would make the 5 star rating redundant, so probably better this way!
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Firefox user 5755531, fa 19 diesAfter many years of using Firefox and other browsers, Tab Stash is the first extension that's made it possible for me to keep the number of tabs I have open under control. Its UI is thoughtfully designed to make common actions take as few clicks as possible, in contrast to using the browser's built-in tools. This extension is as indispensable as uBlock Origin. Thanks to the author, Josh!
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 18 diesYou're quite welcome, and thanks for the review! I try hard to make sure the UI is efficient and easy to use, so I'm glad to hear it's working well for you!
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Bosstin, fa 19 diesAmazing for research - has completely optimised my workflow! Now I cant live without it. The recent sub-groups update is perfect for organisation too.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Bunny, fa 19 diesIf you've come from Google Chrome to here and are trying to find a grouping extension that's similar, this one is! Instead of grouping them in the top bar, you'll have a little sidebar. BUT, the important thing is that it will let you close out of tabs on your main slider without actually deleting them. So, if you don't like having a bunch of windows open or tabs up on your slider, you won't have to!! You can even open one tab at a time or the entire group. An absolute lifesaver for me :)
- S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per will234, fa un mesNo feature for auto backup I can loose all tabs any time
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa un mesFirefox itself has a built-in feature that automatically backs up all your bookmarks (including Tab Stash's saved tabs), so having such a feature in Tab Stash itself would be redundant. You can find this in Firefox's bookmark manager, where there are options for taking a manual backup and restoring from a manual or automatic backup.
Also, Tab Stash has a deleted-items feature that will keep track of deleted folders/tabs so that if you delete something by mistake, it's easy to recover.
Hope this helps!