- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Not Like This, fa 16 diesAs a content creator myself, this is extremely inaccurate, probably does more harm than good, you need to update this asap, by allowing content creator themselves to show the REAL DISLIKE amount from youtube studio. On average this reports twice as many dislikes than actual dislikes, NOT GOOD.
Majority of Youtube Audience do not create content themselves, or do it enough to know this and will be deceived by this unintentional mistake you are making, please FIX IT.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Firefox user 18015162, fa un mesDoes not work for me at all. (firefox) If I go to a new youtube video with little or no likes/dislikes and click thumbs down I can clearly see it give a thumbs up instead. Has been doing this almost as soon as this came out. I think this is a scam probably by youtube to make people THINK they are giving thumbs down but actually giving thumbs up.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Dark Thoughts, fa un mesCompletely inaccurate.
I talked with a content creator on a video which had over 40 downvotes counted through this addon, but through the YT backend it only shows 4.
I could understand if the addon counted LESS downvotes than what there are in reality, but it seems like it shows either random garbage or there's ways to manipulate the vote count.
Either way, it is inaccurate to the point of being completely useless.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per koal, fa 2 mesosit doesn't work anymore, and i'm really confused regarding the updates. It says on here that the current version is 18.104.22.168, but when you click on the addon theres an option to update to v22.214.171.124 which obviously doesn't work, and i initially thought i just couldn't see dislikes bc i didn't update it. But it doesn't work, i'll probably just use a different addon at this point.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Firefox user 12896802, fa 2 mesosDoesn't work anymore. Aditionally, "The last release was last year, but the version that gets installed from browsers doesn't match the GitHub releases. I'm running v126.96.36.199, the latest GitHub release is v188.8.131.52, and is the only release. Some work is still being done, but as pointed out various PRs appear to be in limbo. Clarification on the state of the project would be good to know."
edit: thanks for adding the v184.108.40.206 on GitHub. But the firefox.zip does not contain a valid manifest, so it can't be installed.