- per Firefox user 13964679, fa 4 anysS'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5До недавних обновлений было шикарнейшим дополнением для огнелиса, но потом что-то пошло не так. В последних версиях стало невозможно работать с этим дополнением: возникло слишком много проблем на очень многих сайтах, проще стало удалить его.
- per Firefox user 12944590, fa 4 anysS'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5La nuova interfaccia è inutilizzabile, domini e sottodomini mischiati in una unica lista illeggibile (ci sono siti con 30-40 elementi da rivedere), segnalazioni di elementi bloccati anche se tutti i domini top level sono autorizzati trusted senza esclusione di elementi, insomma una gran confusione.
Inoltre inutile postare link a FAQ e forum come risposta alle recensioni critiche. Una estensione del genere deve essere immediatamente comprensibile e utilizzabile come infatti lo era la precedente interfaccia, se non lo è non è colpa degli utenti. Come dir, ambasciator non porta pena :) Auguri e complimenti comunque per l'ottimo lavoro in tutti questi anni.
- per ListerUK, fa 4 anysS'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5The new Quantum compatible addon is way inferior to the legacy version. Elements are blocked but I cannot see where to unblock them as they are not listed. I can use the legacy version in Firefox ESR but having to switch browsers is a pain. Hopefully this new version will get some more love and get up to the level of the previous one but 2 stars until then.
- per Firefox user 13797098, fa 4 anysS'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5I've used NoScript for years. Loved it -- past tense. The current UI is beyond useless. Important features are gone, or so deeply hidden as to useless.
- per Section 9, fa 4 anysS'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5The interface for the android version really sucks when compared to windows7/8/10 It's not clear in anyway how to use it. You are stuck with guessing everything. From actions to symbol identification. I've been using this since it first released on my windows desktop. It has always worked flawless. Without a doubt it's the single most important Addon for Firefox period. 5 stars for the win version. This android version is a pile. It CAN and should be Improved to function better. There's no button or anything. You have to open options scroll to the bottom it opens a new page etc etc.
- per Firefox user 13693374, fa 4 anysS'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5Seems like a good idea, but it would block some useful features of websites, I could not re-enable. Even after add-on was deactivated the websites still did not act normally. I deleted the add-on and websites still not working properly. I had to do a complete Refresh of Firefox to get things back to normal. I cannot recommend this add-on.
- per Firefox user 13551624, fa 4 anysS'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5Third try for me. Id love to use this addon again. Still bad. Not as bad as where you started, but..
Why does some domains show up up to four times(!) in the list (black, white, with http, without http) ? Whatever the reason, it wasnt like that before (old addon), so I guess it does not need to be like that now.
The popups xss are ANNOYING.
When you browse a new site and click on noscript, its still very hard to determine what is blocked and what not, at a glance. It takes time to look to the whole list. It is really not very intuitive. Not at all actually, sorry.
Reduce the number of entries. (Group those beloging to the same domain and hide whatever the seperation is good for under custom)
Right align the text of the entries!! The list looks horrible and is hard to read.
One(!) status icon at the left of every entry to show the current status of an entry: blocked, temp blocked,allowed, temp allowed.
Colors: red and green, with and without a clock for temporaliy. Btw: No body cares if its blocked or allowed by "default".
At the right of every entry: 5 Buttons. One for each status and custom. The button which represnts the status it already has, is greyed out.
Thats it. Get rid of the bloody useless "slider"-thing. Let me explain why: its a GUI-design rule that buttons have to stay at their place. When you move the silder thing, buttons move as well. That makes pleople look around and prevens quickly using the UI.
Do that and people will get it and love it again, I promise.:)
But as I've suggested that before and you've ignored it, I am afraid you will stay on your path and get the hate.
BTW: when you try to use noscript on this very site here, it does not show the usual UI but goes directly to the options page. Odd.
- per Jivix fromwc3, fa 4 anysS'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5I used to use noscript all the time. Since Quantum, though, it has just been a mess of issues for me. I was forced to uninstall today after Noscript decided to block me from visiting a majority of websites, including Google, despite it being explicitly allowed on my filter. Even setting to global "Allow all" did not work.
I really miss the speed and efficiency of the pre-Quantum Noscript. There is just a lot more clicking around and it's much harder to read the hierarchy of scripts.
- per Juri Müller, fa 4 anysS'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5Ich bin umgestiegen auf UMatrix Soweit ich das beurteilen kann ist die Funktionalität besser als bei NoScript. Es werden alle urls sauber gelistet (mehr als bei NoScript) und man kann sehr gezielt entscheiden, was man freigeben will. Dadurch können ganz gezielte, fein justierbare Freigaben erteilt werden.
UMatrix hat doch deutlich MEHR Einstellungsmöglichkeiten! Die ganzen Spalten der Matrix einzeln verwalten, nicht nur Skripte, und das für jede Seite einzeln, geht aber auch global... Es gibt schwarze Listen, die man sich aussuchen kann... Alles das kann NoScript nicht.
Noscript ist das Addon von Gestern!
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 4 anysuMatrix is OK if you want to disable annoying stuff. Notice, though, that you can do the same with NoScript, managing a whitelist (TRUSTED preset), blacklist (UNTRUSTED) and even CUSTOM per-site settings.
If you're puzzled about how to configure white/black lists on NoScript, please check these:
Hope it helps
- per Firefox user 13639687, fa 4 anysS'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5Used the classic version for years and was perfect but found the new one frustrating and awkward. I found the new UI unintuitive and more frustrating to use, it was easier to understand after the guide I saw a few days after the new one was published but still clunky and awkward to use and not user friendly at all. I've switched to Umatrix in my orange FF57 install because it is quicker/easier to use for me and more clear and intuitive. NS10 seems to be more UX design principles of looking simple and streamlined at the expense of intuitive informative less pretty design of classic NS.
The new style may suit some people more and hopefully bring more new users of that type in and do well. All my family, colleagues and friends bar 1 have abandoned it as found it none user friendly and Umatrix more their thing though so I find it hard to recommend. All the folks I imagine like the new style are ones more likely to use Chrome over FF IMHO. If it seems to go the other way and more users abandon than adopt it hopefully the implimentation will change and I may be back. Still worth trying if it sounds like your thing but not for me. Either way I appreciate the work the dev put in over the years and don't mean this as a criticism of him but more the existing implimentation and hope the feedback helps somehow and NS project does well regardless of those like me leaving it.
- per gmon, fa 4 anysS'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5The main problem is trying to find out why something, a video, etc., will not load. I see nothing but a plain blue noscript icon with npo indication that noscript has blocked anything, so I have to guess that noscript is blocking whatever element is not loading, and have to scroll to find that something has in fact been blocked even though the icon shows just a plain blue S. Isn't there some way by now to have it show that something is blocked??