Algunes característiques s'han inhabilitat temporalment mentre fem tasques de manteniment del lloc web. Tornarem a la capacitat plena aviat.
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Solonetheus, fa 3 anysIt's not perfect - lots of places where text becomes unreadable when in dark mode, and it's a nightmare if you're using Blackboard for an exam or something (it reloads the page when enabling/disabling/changing Night Eye settings - big no-no with online exams!), but you can give it settings that apply to the entirety of the domain (i.e. all sites starting with Blackboard.University.edu). Google in dark mode is absolutely awesome, and the option to just dim pages instead of applying the dark mode filter is AWESOME!
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per mirrorcult, fa 3 anysNot FOSS, requires payment after a trial unless you want to use their 'lite' version which only handles 5 websites. Use Midnight Lizard or Dark Reader instead, which are free & open source and have more features.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Latdior, fa 3 anysI cannot say enough About this app. This app was done by pros. I am a grad student and work online, and hence i spend a minimum of 12 hours looking at a screen. NightEye hands down is the best purchase i ever made as far as extensions go. Saved me from headaches from eye fatigue.
I have tried others and by far must say this is not one of those apps that just change the color of the screen or dim the screen. There is some algorithms at work here. I am a grad student in computer science and they have my respect.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Firefox user 13930952, fa 3 anysVery nice extension that gives you typically excellent results for auto-creating a dark theme for any web site you visit. Sometimes the color scheme is off and looks bad but maybe these can be fixed if you fiddle with settings. I only just discovered this add-on less than a week ago but it's already indispensable.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per SpockAndStep, fa 3 anysI absolutely love this add-on. BUT BE AWARE! this is not a free plugin. it has a free trial for about a month, but then it goes into lite mode and when that happens, you can only use it with 5 websites. this is a little annoying for me, especially since my school doesn't give a damn about our eyes and won't get their websites to add a night mode. but if I could afford pro, I would definitely get it. 100% recommend from me.