- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Anonymous, fa 19 horesNight Eye.
This extension is great for making your web pages into dark mode. I love how it works so well but still some parts of this extension needs to be updated like when printing in google docs your page background would be black and not white so it would waste ink. Otherwise this extension is great since you get a long free trial for the Pro version and you can earn months. This can also support many of the popular browsers like chromium browsers, firefox and safari. Would recommend!
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per i4wnmrppad, fa 4 diesI just stumbled upon this add-on when I was searching for a dark mode option for a website. The dark mode this app does is more pleasing in the eye than the native dark mode of my OS.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per e6r67cv1rt, fa 4 diesI have tried a couple of dark mode extensions/apps but so far Night Eye is the best I've used. It has the most pleasing in the eye conversion of dark mode and it doesn't completely invert the colors and just integrate it in a good way. It's relaxing to my eyes.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per cmj, fa 24 diesyou can choose which sites to apply dark mode and which not. this way if a website already has dark mode you can disable the extension from that site only (or more) and keep using the site's own dark mode. works pretty good id definitely reccomend.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Rex Gildo, fa 24 diesGreat app that works as intended. Surprisingly extensive list of customizable features such as programmable schedule and multiple modes which allow the user to adjust settings like brightness, contrast, warmth, etc. Overall, the app is easy to use and does exactly what it says.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Luan, fa un mesI've tested many Night Eye-style extensions, but none compare to it, you don't need to do anything after installing it, it converts pages to night mode automatically, it's simply perfect!
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per hfrmobile, fa un mesIt's driving me crazy... It does not respect sites already providing their own dark-mode and even configured that particular domains should be ignore by this add-on, it forced it's own dark-mode:
aaa.abc.at --> dark-mode YES
But does dark-mode also for bbb.abc.at! RRRrrr... does not respect sub domains? Bug? Feature?
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Firefox user 18073107, fa 2 mesosI don't get how people didn't know it was a trial, they are pretty clear about it when I installed. But this is the only app/extension on that has completely helped with my time on the computer. For me it was worth the 1 time $40 just to know I would have these features. It's cheaper than migraine meds & glasses
- S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per Firefox user 18191032, fa 2 mesosFunctions well but the freemium free trial is pretty misleading, plus dark really should not be the default, as some websites become unreadable.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Firefox user 18166388, fa 3 mesosDark mode is my default on pretty much any device I can activate it on. I absolutely hate the fact that there are so many websites that don't have a dark mode, but what I hate even more is that when I'm up late per usual and I open certain websites and get flash banged. So I checked online for something that would protect me from being flash banged at night and found Night eye and I gotta say its pretty great!
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Firefox user 15340159, fa 3 mesosNight Eye is a browser extension that enables dark mode on almost all websites, including Facebook, Google, Quora, Github, Stackoverflow, and Wikipedia, among others. It is available for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Vivaldi, Yandex, and Microsoft Edge . The extension offers three different modes: Dark, Filtered, and Dynamic .
According to user reviews, Night Eye is an excellent dark mode extension that is highly customizable and has bonus features that help make some websites more compatible with dark mode 1. However, one of the downsides is that it requires a paid subscription or a initial payment to purchase a lifetime license for multiple browsers.
Night Eye is also known for reducing eye strain and promoting overall eye health by minimizing blue light exposure and in my opinion is doing the best job in this field.
- S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per Nino, fa 4 mesosI've been using nighteye for a few days now. Apart from being slow, it's one of the better dark mode extensions. However I encountered multiple pages that do not work with nighteye. For example a train plan information page refuses to give any information. On several pages scrolling stopped working. Finally there is no issue tracker so I just leave the issues I have her.
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Priyank Mittal, fa 4 mesosI am a software developer and I have been using this for almost 2 years now,. It works pretty seamless on most of the websites. The most used shopping, social media, learning websites looks perfect with Night Eye's dark mode.