- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Firefox user 18166388, fa 6 diesDark mode is my default on pretty much any device I can activate it on. I absolutely hate the fact that there are so many websites that don't have a dark mode, but what I hate even more is that when I'm up late per usual and I open certain websites and get flash banged. So I checked online for something that would protect me from being flash banged at night and found Night eye and I gotta say its pretty great!
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Firefox user 15340159, fa 7 diesNight Eye is a browser extension that enables dark mode on almost all websites, including Facebook, Google, Quora, Github, Stackoverflow, and Wikipedia, among others. It is available for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Vivaldi, Yandex, and Microsoft Edge . The extension offers three different modes: Dark, Filtered, and Dynamic .
According to user reviews, Night Eye is an excellent dark mode extension that is highly customizable and has bonus features that help make some websites more compatible with dark mode 1. However, one of the downsides is that it requires a paid subscription or a initial payment to purchase a lifetime license for multiple browsers.
Night Eye is also known for reducing eye strain and promoting overall eye health by minimizing blue light exposure and in my opinion is doing the best job in this field.
- S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per Nino, fa un mesI've been using nighteye for a few days now. Apart from being slow, it's one of the better dark mode extensions. However I encountered multiple pages that do not work with nighteye. For example a train plan information page refuses to give any information. On several pages scrolling stopped working. Finally there is no issue tracker so I just leave the issues I have her.
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Priyank Mittal, fa un mesI am a software developer and I have been using this for almost 2 years now,. It works pretty seamless on most of the websites. The most used shopping, social media, learning websites looks perfect with Night Eye's dark mode.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per ekern1977, fa un mesMy eyes are sensitive to bright images so this extension has been very helpful in making websites in general easier to view.
I appreciate having an all in one solution that applies a dark theme to sites across the board rather than having to individually setting a dark theme at each location (and some don't even offer that).
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per SoggyDog, fa 2 mesosI *hate* working in anything other than Dark Mode... Every app, every screen. I've used a lot of "dark mode" extensions for browsers (some honestly with more customization options, but at the cost of manual scripting), and by far the best out-of-the-box, cross-platform experience has been Night Eye!
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per amacdope, fa 3 mesosworked suprisingly well considering the reviews. Loved how you can individually customise the apperance of each website. Just wish it doesn't take so long sometimes for it to load after changing settings.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per brian, fa 5 mesosWas great, but this add-on has just stopped working on service-now.com text fields. Use this every day to minimize eye strain so it's extremely frustrating. Oddly, the page first loads and the fields are all blacked out wonderfully, but then the page continues to load and the black background disappears but the text is still very light grey so it's damn near impossible to read anything.