- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per magivaman, fa 3 mesosgood and could easily be great.
1) option for coloured tab instead of a line to denote the container
2) grouping containers into windows would be a nice option to unclutter a single window and gives purpose to alt-tab switching between container windows
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Firefox user 16212394, fa 3 mesosi am quite secure that this addon is making that firefox 114, and the current 115 version(when i am writing down this) is quitting to time to time with not reason. Please you revise or update it
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Firefox user 17957851, fa 3 mesosWenn ich einen neuen Container öffne sind alle Cookies, auch die aus anderen geöffneten Containern enthalten. Ich habe das jetzt mehrfach geteset. Somit ist diese Erweiterung für mich unbrauchbar.
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per liroken646, fa 3 mesosHey how do i back up my containers (with the respective data associated to those containers /cookies, logins and such)?
You know... in case things ever crash or i want to reinstall the browser without losing all the login info associated with the container.
if that's not a feature yet, could you PLEASE make that a feature? :3
if it's a feature please tell me how.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Saraneth, fa 3 mesosAmazing addon. Does everything I need. Main reason I got it was because my old youtibe account got banned but I didn't want to have to start a brand new google account. So I made a new one just for youtube. Now youtube opens in it's own container and everything works perfectly.
I have had none of the issues people are experencing here. No popups every time I open a new tab or website. Not sure what those people did wrong.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per MadDogBV, fa 3 mesosThis used to be one of my favorite add-ons for work in order to run separate instances of one program simultaneously.
Now it's become almost unusable because every time I open a link related to my work, I get that annoying pop-up message "Open this site in your assigned container?" and there is NO WAY to get it to stop. Even if I checkbox "Remember my decision" it will continue to pop up, regardless of if I click yes or no. When I attempt to manage the Container settings to remove or add the site, it's no help at all - it's completely blank and there's nothing I can do.
I wanted to report it to GitHub but it appears this was actually intended as a FEATURE and not a bug. Well, it's a really annoying feature and I wish I could turn it off.
Edit: I would appreciate if the reviewer above me would not imply that I had "done something wrong". The pop-up windows were unprompted and occurred whether or not I had Containers synced to my account, and I had troubleshooted various methods of resolution.