Ressenyes sobre Firefox Multi-Account Containers
Firefox Multi-Account Containers per Mozilla Firefox
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per user, fa 21 diesI have Firefox 109.0.1.
Firefox Multi-Account Containers 8.1.2 can't open links outside of any container from the personal container if user made 2 confirmations... Links will open inside the personal container instead. It's not clear if there are any hidden settings around this. I don't think that manual requests from the context menu should follow the general rule, they should be given priority. Left clicks and the address bar must obey the rules, but right clicks must take precedence over the rules.
Firefox Multi-Account Containers 8.1.2 will ask for confirmation twice when assigned and then when opening any website.
By default, Firefox Multi-Account Containers 8.1.2 doesn't have even the largest banks...
By default, Firefox Multi-Account Containers 8.1.2 doesn't have even the largest marketplaces and shops. Users have to add shops manually... Definitely not suitable for smaller shops.
It's not clear how to create more than 4 containers or rename the standard ones with Firefox Multi-Account Containers 8.1.2...
It's not clear how to clear some or all containers with Firefox Multi-Account Containers 8.1.2... Users don't have visible options.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Nightlyfox, fa 25 diesIt presents a serious problem when starting firefox, it always stays 5 minutes without loading any page when having the container enabled.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Ayush Patel, fa 2 mesosHi Team,
My Container extension is not working. It is really disappointing. I recently organized my work according to containers tabs and now it is not even loading. Please look into it on priority.
Let me know when its fixed.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per dluc, fa 3 mesosIt must be integrated with bookmarks to be really useful. Sometimes it's not about about the domain but about the starting page. E.g. I want to use a "Google" container when starting from page X, and a "Personal" container when starting from page Y - regardless of domain settings, actually overriding those.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Firefox user 17404988, fa 3 mesosnumerous openid/openid connect workflows get broken by this, cant use google login safely due to the intervention it has when using different google accounts in different containers
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Henrik, fa 3 mesosI just want something simmilar to Tab Groups in Chrome. I tried 4 different Add-Ons and this is the best so far. But even this doesn't have the option of hiding groups. There are tons of features, but the basics are missing. Really sad.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Shajirr, fa 5 mesosI've found Containerise to be a way better addon than this.
MAC for me takes like 10 seconds to load the menu, Containerise opens instantly.
Adding a website to a particular container is quite an annoying process, since you need to scroll the container list, and there can be dozens of containers there if you use Temp Containers addon.
Meanwhile, in Containerise adding it is very easy - you can even edit the config in form of text directly, you can also import/export the config in the same way, as plain text.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Hej, fa 6 mesosI'm going to lower my rating even though I still think this add-on is crucial and fantastic. But the fact that you still, after many years, haven't added the option to manually add a url to always open in a certain container is ridiculous. You should know how chaotic and irratic the devs of Google and Microsoft are today using 20 different domains just to be able to sign in somewhere. It's like they all suffer from DID. It's a hassle to use containers because of this, since you so often are thrown out of the container. Fix it!
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Firefox user 17558208, fa 6 mesosDoes not work reliably for me at all. After a Firefox restart, tabs will randomly become unassigned from their containers, and occasionally the entire contents of a container will disappear. Then I am left with trying to sort out the mess of tabs left over, attempting to put them back inside containers. Happens on multiple machines and multiple user accounts, perhaps some incompatibility with uBlock Origin? Or this addon is just not mature enough yet.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Rômmulo Pëixoto, fa 8 mesosMy system crashed for lack of memory, and I had to force Firefox to restart. With this procedure, one of the containers I created, lost all the history of the tabs open in it!
That way it got worse than before, when it was possible to recover a lost session with all previously opened tabs, directly on the side panel of the browser.
But the worst, is that each container when opened, recharges at once all the tabs saved in it, so only worsens for those who want to optimize the use of memory.
Brazilian Pt: Meu sistema travou por falta de memória, e eu precisei forçar o Firefox a reiniciar. Com esse procedimento, um dos conteiners que criei, perdeu todo o histórico das guias abertas nele!
Dessa forma ficou pior do que antes, em que era possível recuperar uma sessão perdida com todas as abas abertas anteriormente, diretamente no painel lateral do navegador.
Porém o pior mesmo, é que cada container ao ser aberto, recarrega de uma só vez todas as abas salvas nele, então só piora para quem deseja otimizar o uso da memória.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Jose, fa 8 mesosI really like the idea, but I have a major problem with the way it implemented. Whenever I close the window and open it again, tabs that were previously in one container, reset to the default (non-container?)... if the window is closed and has contained tabs on it, once it's opened, it should contain the same containers and non-container tabs...
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Nathan Never, fa 8 mesosSarebbe un'ottima estensione, ma funziona ancora maluccio e da alcuni problemi. Un problema è che se ho eBay in un contenitore e Paypal in un altro, e li ho impostati che si aprono automaticamente in quei contenitori, non c'è modo di pagare. Altro problema: avevo eliminato un contenitore in quanto mi ero accorto che, come ci avevo impostato MozillaVPN funzionava male (non c'era trasmissione su quel server). Quando sono andato a richreare un nuovo contenitore alcuni siti si aprivano e si richiudeva subito la scheda, per riaprirsi di nuovo e richiudersi e cosi via. Fatto alcuni tentativi, riavviato F, ed alla fine ho disabilitato l'Addon Firefox Multi-Account Containers. Tutto bene, dopo il sito si riapriva perfettamente ma 😱 ... quando sono andato a riattivare l'addon era tornato alle impostazioni di fabbrica con solo 4 contenitori, tutti gli altri che avevo fatto, tutto il lavoro ed il tempo che ci avevo dedicato, puff, scomparsi. Cosa ancor più snervante: il famoso segnalibro si riapre nel contenitore che gli avevo assegnato ma non compare nella lista siti nel contenitore stesso. E se ce lo aggiungo me lo apre due volte. Ma porc....
Ho letto nelle recensioni di altri problemi, tipo quando si fa un aggiornamento di firefox.
Ora, mi spiace, ma rimuovo l'Adon. Sarebbe stupenda come estensione ma c'è ancora tanto, ma tanto, da fare.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per DankAddoner, fa 8 mesos"Open in container" settings doesn't work properly for me. If I select "cancel" option for it, it won't remember and will bother me every single time with the "open in container" prompt.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Amazing Mr. X, fa 8 mesosThis has a lot of potential, but it's not quite ready for prime time. There's a few specific problems here:
Firstly, add-ons can't communicate with the content of containers. This breaks functionality in most add-ons in really weird and unexpected ways. It'd be nice if we could whitelist add-ons to have access to relevant containers, but most users would probably want all of their add-ons to have full access to all of their containers by default and wouldn't expect them to be functionally blocked as they are.
Secondly, containers don't nicely handle redirects. A lot of sites, especially corporate ones, will redirect through several different domains and subdomains when performing the login process. Containers set to "Limit to Designated Sites" won't operate correctly with these redirects as the redirect pages are not true web pages and don't allow you to sit on them long enough to click the address bar button to always open them in the specified container. This cannot currently be remedied by having foreknowledge of the complete list of redirect sites, as the "Limit to Designated Sites" list cannot be manually edited or appended outside of the limited address bar button method.
Thirdly, The VPN integration isn't particularly secure in premise. Being a per-container opt-in means that entities snooping on the line will immediately see that there's something suspiciously different in the data packets coming from your protected containers compared to the rest of your typical https encrypted traffic. This makes isolating these packets, on the fly, infuriatingly trivial. Making this a per-container opt-out would all but eliminate this problem, as attackers would have to have foreknowledge of the originating container to do this effectively in all circumstances. It'd also be great to see connection protocol options ( OpenVPN, WireGuard, etc. ) as well as other VPN provider options as that'd make it that much harder to try and figure out what's going on in the encrypted container traffic and would better protect Mozilla VPN itself. Right now it's technically more secure to not use the VPN feature at all.
I think the basic idea here is really excellent, but these problems really do drag it down. Something made and maintained by Mozilla shouldn't have this many problems. I still think this is potentially useful to certain technical professionals trying to isolate their sensitive internal sites from other web apps, but the average user is going to have too many headaches to be able to use this effectively.
If you know what you're doing, keep the above points in-mind and go ahead and give it a try.
Anyone else? Hope Mozilla addresses some of these issues in a future release. I'll update my review if they do.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Firefox user 17346590, fa 9 mesos設定画面で並べ替えができるようになっているが、その並び順が実際の表示に反映されることはなく、意味不明。
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Firefox user 14149441, fa 9 mesosI WANT TO MANUALLY ADD/EDIT URLs DIRECTLY IN THE ADDON "MANAGE SITE LIST" FOR M-RLIN'S SAKE!
HOW HARD CAN THIS FEATURE BE?!
I GET SO MANY REDIRECTS PER SECOND IT JUST BURNS MY CPU AND THEN GET BANNED FOR "TO MANY REQUESTS".
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per BPower, fa un anyMozilla didn't merge https://github.com/mozilla/multi-account-containers/pull/1500
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Snowman, fa un anyIt works most of the time, but sometimes it doesn't connect to the internet while my tabs that are outside the container can connect to the internet swiftly. Once that happens, the container will not work again even when I restart my browser or my computer. The only option I'm left with is to uninstall the proxy container and the multi account container, restart my computer and reinstall it. It usually works after this, but sometimes I have to do this twice before it works. I use the latest version of firefox.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Ester, fa un anyEl color del contenedor debería estar en toda la pestaña más visible como tiene chrome solo una línea es casi imperceptible en Pc que está má alejado.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Firefox user 16570908, fa un anyI have Mozilla VPN, I enabled Mozilla VPN, it keeps telling me to Get Mozilla VPN. Kinda annoying cause I'm trying to use Mozilla VPN.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Gilgamoth, fa un anyThe January Update broke proxy within the container and whilst Feb says it should be fixed, it doesn't work for me. Had to roll back to December (8.0.4) to get it working again