- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Michael, fa 6 diesThis add-on should be good but is knee capped but extremely poor support. The lack of options to manually add sites to the "Always Open In" listing can make it impossible to log into some sites. It NEEDS to have this feature along with wildcard support in the listing.This issue has been known about for over 5 years but is still outstanding.
Would not recommend this plugin to any one
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Myruu, fa 8 diesIt automatically puts links from Discord into a container which completely defeats my purpose for using the extension. I use a separate account for listening to music on YouTube and the only thing I want to open on that account is music videos because I want the algorithm to only recommend music. This extension automatically opens every YouTube link in that container. It seems to always prioritize the exact container I don't want the link to open in. It almost seems malicious.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per HazeyDays, fa un mesLike the ability to sort sites in different instances. Only gripe I have is when a site has separate sites to go to before it comes back to the main site. Ends up in a loop back and forth to each site, hence it never goes to where I need. End up needing to remove a site from containers completely, just to view a page. A remedy would be to allow us to enter an address into the add-on manually that will put it into the container. When it does the loop thing, I am able to stop the page from loading on the page that does not use the container but even copying and pasting the address into a new container, it just opens up a blank page in a new tab while the original tab is stuck in the loop.
Please fix so I can change it to 5 stars.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per MJ, fa un mesHas anyone else noticed this add-on now breaks YouTube since YouTube started looking for ad-blockers? I turned off uBlock Origin figuring that would fix things, but nope. If I have youtube.com containerized using MAC, the site still complains thinking I am blocking ads as well.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Firefox user 17434761, fa 2 mesosUgh! Broken again since last VPN update. It no longer recognizes active Mozilla VPN subscription and instead prompts you to "Get Mozilla VPN" even though you already have it.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Andrej, fa 2 mesosIf I remove a page to open in certain container, after syncing it will come back and page will still open in that container. But I deleted page from the container.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Firefox user 13404543, fa 4 mesosYet another icon taking up space so I have to reorient simply to enter a url in the urlbar. Just keep icons with the other icons in the toolbar NOT the urlbar.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Firefox user 17957851, fa 5 mesosWenn ich einen neuen Container öffne sind alle Cookies, auch die aus anderen geöffneten Containern enthalten. Ich habe das jetzt mehrfach geteset. Somit ist diese Erweiterung für mich unbrauchbar.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per MadDogBV, fa 5 mesosThis used to be one of my favorite add-ons for work in order to run separate instances of one program simultaneously.
Now it's become almost unusable because every time I open a link related to my work, I get that annoying pop-up message "Open this site in your assigned container?" and there is NO WAY to get it to stop. Even if I checkbox "Remember my decision" it will continue to pop up, regardless of if I click yes or no. When I attempt to manage the Container settings to remove or add the site, it's no help at all - it's completely blank and there's nothing I can do.
I wanted to report it to GitHub but it appears this was actually intended as a FEATURE and not a bug. Well, it's a really annoying feature and I wish I could turn it off.
Edit: I would appreciate if the reviewer above me would not imply that I had "done something wrong". The pop-up windows were unprompted and occurred whether or not I had Containers synced to my account, and I had troubleshooted various methods of resolution.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Firefox user 12376155, fa 5 mesosI want to open a web page in different containers but by default I want it to never ask me.
i have the same opinion of James Tuttle,
This extension is awesome, except for the fact that EVERY time you click on a link, open a new tab or type in a website url an error pops up asking "Open this site in your assigned Container?". You are then required to click ok if you want your page to load. The Firefox forum shows several people asking for a solution, with Firefox devs stating there is no solution because "Interrupting the user every time they open a new tab is how the containers plugin is supposed to work." As far as I can see, no one has been able to find a work around yet to make it so that when you right click and "open in new tab", Firefox is actually able to figure out how to open your link in a new tab without popping up that extra prompt.