- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Derek, fa un anyExcellent. Plain and simple. Way more practical than having to go to config and risk deleting cookies every time. Ideal tool to aid the debugging of how much physical storage one's web application is consuming.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Myk Streja, fa un anyWhile I'm sure this is a very nice add-on, the developer quit supporting it five years ago, and disappeared from Firefox and GitHub four years ago. His website has also vanished. I can't get behind an abandoned project.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Big Al, fa 2 anysWorks exactly as described.
Really helpful when developing web apps and the you need to make sure the very latest libraries are being loaded during test-debug stage.
Built-in cache clear functions such as ctrl-5 and ctrl-shift-r no longer seem to work in latest Firefox. This add-on is exactly what I was looking for. You can also switch off notifications - bonus!
Thank you to the developer.
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Gregg OD, fa 2 anysToday I clicked this by accident and it wiped out all my cache... which is not what i wanted.
I think a popup to confirm like some of the other plugins would be great.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Clem, fa 2 anysDoesn't work. I have my own HTML page of links, and after I used this, those links that have been accessed still show as having been accessed, and my browsing history still pops up from the address bar. So despite telling it to clear EVERYTHING, it clearly doesn't.
- S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per TheSwearingWelshman, fa 2 anysnot bad but this now clashes with Firefox's reading view function. F9 is firefox reading view. Can you update this addon to allow us to change the key we use.