- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per TELLALL4ALL, fa 2 anys3-17-23: Still the best addon on the net. But always room for improvement. Slow to respond often. Doesn't work on little social media widgets because you spend more time blocking each one than it's worth: fb,and others. No way to easily report pages where it does not work. Slow to mark offending jpgs and slow to load and block them. Still a very good addon, indispensable.
12-17-22: So far I see no way to block these little social media widgits which you have to delete one by one and this takes forever. Many sites incorporate their garbage into the main page and it's difficult if not impossible to get rid of it. In short it works like 95% of the time and for 5% you have to put up with website garbage. No easy way within the program to report sites and bugs.
7-20-22: no easy way to report pages that block it's use. Some pages it will not work. Often slow to bring up the block window.
9-16-21: Still great. On some sites when you try to use the eyedropper, the popup for the script to delete the ad does not appear or appears and then immediately disappears or does not appear at all. Making it difficult to select the script that needs to be blocked. Still a great addon though.
If you don't have ublock origin, you should get it. Best add on on the market. Extremely useful in eliminating the garbage idiot admined websites throw your way. Has a learning curve but not bad. Kudos to the developer for this program, wish they'd design a web browser too. Great.
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Firefox user 14206874, fa 2 anysI love this app. It gives me peace of mind whilst browsing - however, it doesn’t play nice with the Surfshark VPN addon, meaning I have to disable it when I want to use the VPN. This isn’t exactly ideal and I would hope the devs would look into it.
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Will, fa 2 anysThe app needs to be easier to customize like NoScript, item by item, right there from the main pull down gray box area. I see all the little red yellow and green alerts, but have no idea how to play around and see which ones I need to enable to get done what I need to get done
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Galargón, fa 2 anysMe gustaba muchísimo, pero ahora ya no bloquea los anuncios de Youtube, y la instalé mas bien por esa razón. Una pena.
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Firefox user 14888478, fa 2 anyshas not worked in youtube videos for the last month???
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Aiden C., fa 2 anysGreat add-on whether you don't want to see ads, social media, or just want to beef up your browser security. Can break some sites but for the most part it is a net upgrade.
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per WiiMiiSwitch, fa 2 anysGood Ad Blocker. I hate the annoying tracking list pop up though
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Jeff C, fa 2 anysFor anybody seeing YT and Twitch ads all of the sudden, it's the "Adblock" addon either conflicting or allowing ads through. Disable "Adblock" and it should go back to normal. Mine did.
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Firefox user 14498177, fa 2 anysUblock Origin is a fantastic white list/black list project for anyone interested in any of the selling points listed in the "à propos". However, the filters cruelly lacks precision. I want to specifically block certain ad companies (i.e. Google and scams), but not others ; I also crave to NOT block tracking as it allows websites to get my precise identity and activity, which is what I want. When Ublock allows me to do exactly what I want in the given moment for that particular profile of mine, it will be paradise. :)