- Оценена с 4 от 5от TheTwitcher, преди 7 месецаHas a very intuitive UI so it is easier to learn than uBlock Origin's medium mode. However, it can only allow or deny all scripts based on the server domain and cannot filter individual scripts.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от Firefox user 14225671, преди годинаVery powerful app. I was kinda confusing to use at first, but I love being able to block cross site scripting from malware websites and Facebook.
This app would get 5 star from me if all of my settings would sync with my Firefox account.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от Shuriken Sky, преди годинаI have utilized this add on for a long time. Over the last year or so I have been unable to save any settings and have to reset my preferences on a per page basis on each visit. This is very time consuming and is pushing me to find alternate solutions to manage scripts. The forums are no help. Be great if someone could find a solution...
- Оценена с 4 от 5от Firefox user 12686938, преди годинаMy Goto tool for testing a questionable website or link. Only issue is that NoScript doesn't tell you which script needs to be activated to show that 1 image, like when it shows 40+ things and none of the site images are loading...
- Оценена с 4 от 5от nowandthen, преди 2 годиниThe "new look" is hard to read. Temp, Trusted etc. are too bold and they're not easy to see what they mean at a glance. Did you change for the sake of change? Please go back to the old icons.
Updating from 1 star to 4. You don't get 5 stars because you switched me to the dark icons without my knowledge that I could move back to the "original" icons. Thankfully, from the options menu, I can change the icons back to the original versions without waiting for an update.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от James, преди 2 годиниWorks perfectly, been using it for years -- Would be 5 stars, but this latest update included a GUI update that clearly has not been tested and is not ADA compliant. If there was a way to downgrade to a prior version or any real alternative to NoScript, I would in a heartbeat solely because of this GUI update.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 2 годиниPlease check 11.4.1rc3, where you can optionally get back the "Vintage Blue" from NoScript Options>Appearance>Theme: