- от Firefox user 16913449, преди 7 месецаОценена с 1 от 5When this add on is applied, with video enhancement, the images have low frame rate, this is not an issue with Youtube in Edge, or Brave, or Chrome. It seems the speed doesn't work properly with Video filter addon in Firefox, I like colorful videos with speed but speed causes video to become somewhat blurry or slow processing. And support isn't there.
- от Dawn, преди 10 месецаОценена с 1 от 5Use to be an excellent app and I used it alot in the old version. Because I am hard of hearing it was excellent because I could turn the volume up just so my hearing aides can get the sound.
However since the update, it is gone from excellent to poor. Bring back the old version and I will give it a better rating. By the way I do use the CC, but not all of the videos on YT have them. I want want my old enhancer back!
- от 908K, преди 10 месецаОценена с 1 от 5lmao my original review "mysteriously" disappeared, so I'm lowering the score. The addon itself is good, but as I stated in my original review I wish there was an option to revert back to the original UI
- от xa, преди 10 месецаОценена с 1 от 5Horrible new update, can't even remove that new three dot icon they just added to the Youtube player. By default, this add-on is bloat; you'd be astonished by how cluttered your Youtube player will be if you don't tick off UI options in this add-on's preferences.
- от Firefox user 14561937, преди годинаОценена с 1 от 5has likely a memory leak. let my pc on over night (a single youtube tab) and firefox filled the entire RAM of the PC. removed this addon and now the problem is gone
- от Firefox user 13632265, преди годинаОценена с 1 от 5Why did you have to change the interface? It's terrible.
1. Can't change speed when rolling down to comments, cause the control button is now on the player itself.
2. The loop feature is terrible. Have to manually type in the numbers - when you do, youtube registers it as some hotkey instead and doesn't type in the time. You have to copy paste the number in to the field instead. The slider was much more convenient to use.
3. Autoplay seems to constantly be on, which is annoying.
Luckily there are older version: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/enhancer-for-youtube/versions/