- от Honey B., преди 2 месецаОценена с 3 от 5Can't disable volume booster. Audio ramps up and down randomly when using arrow keys to go forward,backward,volume up and down, and also when adjusting windows volume level (im using shortcuts like (fn+f10/f11/f12)).
- от Buddi, преди 3 месецаОценена с 3 от 5Been an absolute must have in my browser since I discovered it, however like others have said, the scroll wheel volume control has been broken, working on/off since last update.
And causes videos to load slower, sometimes even buffering for 10 seconds before the video finally plays, sometimes it will load indefinitely.
Seems the addon has a problem hooking to the page, sometimes it will not have any function at all.
- от Chris Montef, преди 4 месецаОценена с 3 от 5In the latest versions a customization option was removed... please add it again!
The option allowed you to change the aspect of the bar when it is at the bottom of the screen. It becomes meaningfully useful when there is a combination of theme/settings that makes toggled and untoggled buttons look the same.
- от Mr. Mamoru, преди 5 месецаОценена с 3 от 5Basically does what it says, but I do have a problem, that you guys might be able to help me with: The first time I reverse a playlist it works like a charm, but as soon as I close the window and click on the reverse button, the new window, that opens, doesn't show any playlist at all.
Thanks in regards.
- от Avery Milieu, преди 7 месецаОценена с 3 от 5I RELY on Closed Captions and when they don't appear within an hour or so of a vid going up I find I don't watch the the vids. New iterations of this "enhancement" seem to have hidden CC controls and are possibly slowing down the CC process to nothing...
PLEASE FIX THIS! For the deaf and near deaf, YouTube is useless without the CC.
- от Firefox user 13148966, преди 8 месецаОценена с 3 от 5This extension used to be perfect, but recently (since around Jan/Feb 2021) I've been having problems with the extension (on Firefox and Chrome). Whilst on YouTube, I tend to keep my main YouTube window open whilst browsing for things to watch, then open any videos I want to watch in a new tab. When I do this, quite often the video won't resize to my configured prefs for the extension, and I have to reload the page to fix it. Also, the video seems to stall when opened in a new tab (but the controls suggest it is playing), so I have to pause and then resume the video to bring it to life.
It's a great extension, there's nothing that can compete with it (that I've found), hopefully these issues will get resolved.
I'd also appreciate proper changelogs with each release. 'Bug fixes and improvements' tells me nothing when I'm hoping to find news of these issues being resolved with each update.
- от Kalmon001, преди 8 месецаОценена с 3 от 5The old version was a 5/5, the new version is nowhere near as good. The controls are less functional, albeit better looking. The ad skip simply doesn't work now. When you click skip ad it only skips a single ad. Youtube now has usually 2 ads each time spaced out every 5-10 minutes. Clicking skip ad in the old version would autoskip every subsequent ad. Now I have to click it twice every 5 minutes. Remember the controls are now in the player and auto-hide, so it takes 5 seconds to even get to the skip add button...
Please bring back the old setup!
- от Firefox user 13579904, преди 8 месецаОценена с 3 от 5The new version is not good. Speed controls just randomly don't work and the buttons don't show up. New version is unreliable. Used to be a great extension before.
- от Firefox user 16773938, преди 8 месецаОценена с 3 от 5not work
1. Automatically select a playback quality (tried 1080p. but selected 720p)
2. overlay Controls (invisible buttons)
3. cinema mode with expand (sometimes video size not correct. so i used theater mode with cinema mode)
i'm using firefox 86.0.1 64bit with enhancer for youtube 184.108.40.206 version
- от Firefox user 16184722, преди 9 месецаОценена с 3 от 5Was a great add-on for a long while, made YouTube much more bearable. However, the most recent update (as of 3/15/21) has made YouTube awful to use. Videos will load up at 0.25 speed but the speed isn't changeable in either the video itself or the enhancer app settings. The videos will play in 0.25 but both settings will say the speed is actually at 1. In order to fix the reduced speed, I have to completely close out the browser. Additionally, my YouTube constantly logs me out for no reason now. I have to sign in again every single day. I don't know if these reasons are attributed to the app, however I am only having issues with YouTube, no other website or app on my browser. Also, these issues only appeared once I updated the enhancer app. I love everything else about the app, but these issues are making it so hard for me to just watch videos. Hopefully they can fix this in a newer update but I'm unfortunately tired of it.