- от ab, преди месецОценена с 1 от 5NO WORDS IN IT, It's like it's from the 1800s or something. VERY few modern tech-based words make it in here. You got some great woke terms didn't want to miss out on that. BUT "NATIVELY" fuch that, that's not in there. How about a very common name like REBECCA? NOPE why would that be in there? I have literally added over 1,000 words manually to this dictionary that's how disgustingly lacking it is. You guys should be embarrassed with yourselves. Been complaining about it over three years and filed at least a few hundred bug reports, and nothing. NO fix, no side-loading (dot)DIC word banks to fix your incompetence. Same old terrible dictionary. FIX IT ALREADY.
- от Firefox user 16427745, преди 8 месецаОценена с 1 от 5I wish I could write a good review about this language pack but no matter what I do, I just can add it to my translate options.
The application says that I downloaded it but when I want to change from dutch to english, the english version just can't be found.
- от Firefox user 16901894, преди годинаОценена с 1 от 5Googlede problemet: Man skal huske at downloade det tilhørende dictionary (ordbog), så virker det.
Før download af ordbog:
Laartet virker simpelthen ikke. Den dukker ikke op i sprog. Det burde være så nemt. Skam til de ansvarlige !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- от Firefox user 16266831, преди 2 годиниОценена с 1 от 5The English language pack is not loading. Currently, when I want to check spelling, only the Danish language pack loads. I don't understand why, because I apparently had the English language pack already installed in the dictionary.
- от Yt Creature, преди 2 годиниОценена с 1 от 5I can´t seem to remove it, despite me trying very hard. If i could remove it, i wouldn´t have reviewed it. It said "Wouldn´t" was wrong, which is stupid because it´s not wrong! -69 out of 5.