Отговор от Bitwarden Inc.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 5 години
Hi. We added some fixes for this in v1.18.0. Please update, try again, and let us know. Also, feel free to email us directly at email@example.com with the website that is causing issues and we can have a look at it.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 17283406, преди денi reinstalled windows and this new bitwarden ver seems to ask for password every few minutes, the old one took the NEVER setting and I loved the old version
- Оценена с 5 от 5от avtsingh, преди денBest among most of password managers for multi-platform. Highly recommend.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от Outpost3157, преди 4 денаOverall : Truly great, extremely convenient, especially using Ctrl+Shift+l (L, not i) to fill in log in forms quickly, the password generator along with the limited generated password history are also absolute life savers.
However, the automated suggestion to update log in info, when it detects you changed a password on a website for example, works very poorly (when it even detects you changed it). I'd suggest updating the saved log in info in Bitwarden manually instead.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Firefox user 16555169, преди 7 денаHasnt worked since last year now 2023. Refuses to sign in. Had to revert back to vers Sept 2021 for it to work. Whats up with that Firefox!
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Firefox user 17816510, преди 8 денаWorks perfectly. Honestly my only complaint is that the wording of the "Vault Timeout" setting is a bit vague, as the vault always relocks on browser restart, even if you have a custom timeout of, say, 72 hours. But this is a 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 thing, so... five stars
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Max, преди 9 денаThe add-on has a bad habit of disappearing just after generating a new password, effectively locking you out of the account whose password you just changed.