- Оценена с 2 от 5от phattrance, преди 4 часаThis plugin stopped working since 2 days ago. cant even enter the settings or see the on / off button. Im using the latest version of firefox (updated yesterday). Screenshot of the broken plugin: https://imgur.com/Ll1hvqC
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 4 часаHello phattrance,
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing with our AdGuard browser extension.
To better diagnose and resolve the issue, could you please share your settings and logs? Here's how you can do it:
1. For sharing settings, please create a new issue on our GitHub repository: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardBrowserExtension/issues.
2. To find and share the extension logs, you can follow this https://maximtop.notion.site/How-to-find-an-extension-logs-in-the-Firefox-682216c6dea54b6a9832edf924b07d3b?pvs=4.
After you've shared this information, it's likely that your issue can be resolved by reinstalling the extension, as indicated by other users in this https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardBrowserExtension/issues/2501#issuecomment-1736241078.
Thank you for your cooperation and for using AdGuard. We're committed to resolving this issue as soon as possible.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от xris, преди 2 денаDoesn't work anymore. I have scrapped it because the gif images can't be displayed
- Your browser version : firefox browser 115.2.1esr (64bits) 1.mga9 x86_64
- Your operating system : mageia 9
- Websites where the issue is occurring : all websites that open a new tab to display a gif image (example : NASA https://spaceweather.com/ to see a large view of the sun)
- I have 43 add-ons in my browser
On all my computer it doesn't work, all with linux mageia off course
It was working normaly on mageia 8 until last week.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 2 денаHi xris,
We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with GIF images not displaying while using AdGuard AdBlocker. To help us better understand and resolve this issue, could you please provide us with the following information?
- Your browser version
- Your operating system
- Websites where the issue is occurring
- Export your settings by going to Settings -> General -> Export Settings and share the exported file with us.
Additionally, we would greatly appreciate it if you could open an issue on our GitHub page to describe this problem in more detail. Here's the link for your convenience: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardBrowserExtension/issues
We've received similar reports from other users, and reinstalling the extension from scratch has helped in some cases. You might want to give that a try while we investigate the issue.
Your feedback is crucial for us, and we appreciate your patience as we work to improve the extension. If you have any more questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от KSnake_W, преди 3 денаDoesn't work anymore. Since two days keeps crashing Firefox, slows it down and raise CPU utilisation up to 100% for almost all time.
I had reset and reinstalled addon but doesn't help. On MS Edge there is no problem.Hi,
We'd be very grateful if you report some details to Github:
We'll need to know the exact version of Firefox that you're using and what other add-ons you have installed.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Fred Rafaels, преди 3 денаCannot be installed, Firefox keeps saying extension is damaged!
We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with the installation of our extension. To better understand the root cause and work on a resolution, could you please provide us with the following information?
1. Your Firefox version
2. Your operating system
Additionally, we would appreciate it if you could open an issue on our GitHub page to describe this problem in more detail. Here's the link: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardBrowserExtension/issues.
Your feedback is crucial for us, and we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue. If you have any more questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от AndroBG, преди 4 денаAfter update filters doesn't work anymore. The big On/Off button is disappeared. The same thing happens in several previous releases before version 4.2.162.Hi,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. To help us better diagnose and resolve the issues with the filters and the missing On/Off button, could you please provide us with the following information?
1. Your Firefox version
2. Your operating system version
3. Export your settings by going to Settings -> General -> Export Settings, and share the exported file with us.
4. Websites where the issue is occurring
Additionally, we'd appreciate it if you could describe your experience in more detail on our GitHub issues page: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardBrowserExtension/issues
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 12810905, преди 6 денаIt stopped working. Now it does not do anything useful regardless of any settings at all and the on/off switch missing. Deleting and reinstallation with default settings didnt help. What did actually help is installing an older version of AdGuard.
So, earlier versions of AdGuard do work though. Considering this fact, the faulty thng is not the browser, but the latest version of AdGuard.