- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Nugget, منذ ٤ أشهرmy absolute favorite extension of all time. the best. the pinnacle of browser customization.
ever since i first found this extension years ago, it has been my total favorite. how can you go back to tabs-on-top after experiencing this?
i can read all the tab names clearly. i can put them in groups and collapse/expand them. i can move them around more easily than when they're on top - and handle overflow better.
thanks so much for making and maintaining this extension- i've been using it for years now.
(fun fact: it took chrome 14 years to add one of the most basic UI building blocks to its browser: the sidebar. and for that reason, chrome could not have nice things like this for such a long time. why the weird fixation with using tabs as the main UI element? who knows. it sucked. tab management extensions sucked. now, they can catch up to firefox circa 2017.)
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها bed428, منذ ٥ أشهرThis is the single add-on that is keeping me on Firefox. Kept me here for years and I can't live without it :)
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها mrd83, منذ ٥ أشهرCan't imagine using Firefox without this add-on. Great work!
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15166984, منذ ٥ أشهرSo good I even remove the default tabs with some CSS tweaks.
Those complaining of lag you should try something like 'Auto Tab Discard' to unload tabs from memory if you want to have hundreds open for some reason.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Defourten, منذ ٥ أشهرafter using ~one mouth going between tabs is lagging so it`s impossible to use