مقيّمة بِ ٤٫٤ من ٥
٤٫٤ نجمة من 5
- كتبها frikdt, منذ ٣ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥This has all the potential of being a great extension. Unfortunately, after bookmarking a carefully structured set of trees, on reloading them, the tree structure is completely scrambled, resulting in lots of wasted time having to rearrange it all over again. More of a hindrance than a help, in the end.
- كتبها Art of Walls, منذ ٣ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥While trying to rearrange several nested tabs, it suddendly began to close all of them. The tabs have disappeared and I can't recover them. I have tried "Restore recently closed tab" but it only restores tabs that I have closed. The tabs that this add on closed without any reason are gone.
- كتبها Edtango, منذ ٣ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Have used this for a long time now and have had a near faultless experience.
The one time I did have an issue, I raised it on GitHub and the developer had responded and fixed it in no time at all.
Great extension for people that like/need to use a large number of tabs while still making it easy to navigate between them.
- كتبها Suraj, منذ ٣ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Tree Style Tab is life saver if you open lots of tabs (who doesn't 🤷♂️)
It groups tabs based on how from where you opened it, and I love it
Thank you for building it
- كتبها Alex, منذ ٤ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥This is beyond useful, especially with the userchrome.css rules that people tend to recommend at the same time as it. This changes the whole tab-management game, why isn't this built in to everything by now?