- كتبها Wireless Biscuits, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Container tabs have truly revolutionized the way I interact with the web, I can't imagine living without the practicality and convenience they provide—one of the many reasons I use firefox.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14588063, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Very usefull add-on! As a web developer sometimes I have to test things logged in with many users at the same time on different tabs, this allow me to do that in the same browser window, without the need of many browser profiles.
- كتبها Dee, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥The containers extension is indispensable, hands down this is firefox's best feature and absolutely necessary working with multiple accounts and as a developer. Firefox has made many questionable decisions, such as the new low contrast UI, but this container support makes firefox the clear best browser for power users and the privacy aware.
- كتبها SuperSluether, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥The add-on is very well integrated with Firefox, and the containers can be synced. I use containers a lot to keep my school and personal accounts separate, as well as keeping my Google account isolated from the rest of my browsing.
I used containers at work to log into multiple accounts at once, and my coworker was amazed that it was possible! He immediately asked if there was a way to do that on Chrome, so I explained the Firefox container feature to him.
- كتبها Freddie Ventura, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Amazing add-on , probably the most useful add-on out there. I just have an issue I'm not sure if this is the place to actually ask for it.
I have synced add-ons within my Firefox account , and wanted to use this add-on in as many different platforms (OS's) as possible.
I see is not available on Android , but that is alright. But the sync feature of this add-on is not linking my Containers from `firefox-linux` to `firefox-windows`. I bet they are uncompatible , are they?
Thanks very much for bringing us this amazing tool