مراجعة Red Devil
مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها Red Devil, منذ ٣ أعوام
Can't login on Android Firefox. Fill account information, click login button, but nothing happens.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Kevin, منذ يومينThe LastPass browser extensions (FireFox and Chrome) worked well until about six months ago. Since then it's been awful. Asking me if I want to save a password every time an asynchronous action happens on a web site/application, or not offering to fill in usernames or passwords, or suggesting that I "launch" the page I'm already on, and then not filling that one in either. Sometimes it won't find a password for the site I'm on, even though nothing has changed in years. Kind of useless.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Nemo-Nova, منذ ٤ أيامEven after all its problems, I still love LastPass. On Firefox, there's one thing i don't understand: when you right-click on the LastPass icon, "Options" is missing from the Context Menu. It forces you to go hunt for Options in the Firefox Extensions menu and even then, you have to fiddle with it to find the "Options" menu. Why does Firefox do this? This is a Firefox issue, not LastPass.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13231094, منذ ٦ أيامEen zeer handige tool voor mijn wachtwoord management. Veilig en makkelijk!
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17917855, منذ ٨ أيامI have to uninstall/reinstall this add-on multiple times per week. It regularly stops filling in passwords and won't allow me to access my passwords via the console, either. I've read around, and loads of other people have been experiencing this issue for months with no resolution. I'll give it 2 stars because when it works, it's decent. But it's incredibly disconcerting that a security company could produce such buggy software.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Cpt Jerkface, منذ ١١ يومًاRecovery options don't work after losing my master password. Even support couldn't figure out why as they were properly set up and, as they said several times, they couldn't see any errors from their side. Oh well, I probably needed to reset every one of my passwords anyway.
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها Pam, منذ ١٢ يومًاI have been a customer of LastPass for quite sometime now. I forgot my password and have not been able to use your services because of this. I was a Preminum paid subscriber and would like to be able to use my account. Can you help me?
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها TechnologyCompanion, منذ ١٥ يومًاHeaven forbid if you go to the hospital for an extended period and forget your master password. You may as well find another product to use.
Dealing with their support was by far the worst experience I've ever had with any support ever.
Take your business elsewhere. It's only a matter of time before these guys get compromised anyway.