- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها terminatorOST, منذ ٤ أيامMost of the time it works as 'advertised' ;P but sometimes breaks websites, like Google Drive, which was reported multiples times and still wasn't fixed. Needs a whitelist feature - again, was asked multiple times by others.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها Worm, منذ شهر واحدThis extension works great but unfortunately, it breaks some websites. This wouldn't be an issue if there was some sort of Whitelist functionality. Until then, I will have to remove this extension and rate this 3 stars.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17472870, منذ ٥ أشهرLove the app, however it's preventing me from accessing AWS, which is a huge issue. Definitely needs a whitelist function to exclude webpages. If it had that, it would be 5/5 IMO.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها Echonly, منذ ٧ أشهرI uninstalled this extension after using it for more than a day. The default rules have caused me a lot of trouble when browsing the web, and there is no way to set detailed settings.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17394022, منذ ٧ أشهرThis ends up breaking several non tracking urls as they sometimes inject history state for functionality.
And the extension doesn't provide a single way to add exceptions and by viewing the github it seems they just plain ignore suggestions.
There is a setting called "The url to the data.json file (rules)" but this does nothing as changing it to several different things still worked in the exact same way.
If you don't use pages that may modify or rely on the url consistency is a great extension but besides that it missing a critical feature.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16274658, منذ ٧ أشهرAs others stated, it breaks back/forward functionality on Gmail (e.g. backing out of an email with the mouse back/forward key, or ALT + Left arrow).
This started relatively recently, had no issues for a long time with Gmail before.
Specifically, the ClearURLs setting "Prevent tracking injection over history API" causes the issue. With this setting disabled, everything is good again.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها Frans, منذ ٧ أشهرThis was breaking links from loading, and since this is a "install and forget" type of extension--which is nice, except in this instance--and since there is no link whitelisting, I unfortunately have to disable it. :(
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14108734, منذ ٨ أشهرNeed the ability to WHITELIST certain URLS. It is either on, or off. And when it breaks a website, I have to turn it off completely. Add this please!
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17228840, منذ عام واحدDas Add-on tut was es soll. Allerdings ist mir Firefox in den ersten 20 Minuten der Benutzung damit zweimal komplett und vollständig abgestürzt. Daher wieder entfernt.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16864147, منذ عام واحدI love it! but breaks urls in gitlab and it doesn't have a whitelist or an exception list to allow gitlab to run OK. Wired because the source is allocated in GitLab! There are other reports similar to this, that pages that doesn't load OK and no way to allow them or skip the cleaning process.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها Pantoffelheld und Prahlhans bauchpinseln Mumpitz., منذ عامينthe Version 1.21.0 blocked the firefox sync. you can login but not pair your browser with extension url filtering enabled.
as much I like the addon, it should not break browser own features!