- كتبها Echonly, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥I uninstalled this extension after using it for more than a day. The default rules have caused me a lot of trouble when browsing the web, and there is no way to set detailed settings.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17394022, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥This ends up breaking several non tracking urls as they sometimes inject history state for functionality.
And the extension doesn't provide a single way to add exceptions and by viewing the github it seems they just plain ignore suggestions.
There is a setting called "The url to the data.json file (rules)" but this does nothing as changing it to several different things still worked in the exact same way.
If you don't use pages that may modify or rely on the url consistency is a great extension but besides that it missing a critical feature.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16274658, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥As others stated, it breaks back/forward functionality on Gmail (e.g. backing out of an email with the mouse back/forward key, or ALT + Left arrow).
This started relatively recently, had no issues for a long time with Gmail before.
Specifically, the ClearURLs setting "Prevent tracking injection over history API" causes the issue. With this setting disabled, everything is good again.
- كتبها Frans, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥This was breaking links from loading, and since this is a "install and forget" type of extension--which is nice, except in this instance--and since there is no link whitelisting, I unfortunately have to disable it. :(
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14108734, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Need the ability to WHITELIST certain URLS. It is either on, or off. And when it breaks a website, I have to turn it off completely. Add this please!
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17228840, منذ ٥ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Das Add-on tut was es soll. Allerdings ist mir Firefox in den ersten 20 Minuten der Benutzung damit zweimal komplett und vollständig abgestürzt. Daher wieder entfernt.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16864147, منذ ٧ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥I love it! but breaks urls in gitlab and it doesn't have a whitelist or an exception list to allow gitlab to run OK. Wired because the source is allocated in GitLab! There are other reports similar to this, that pages that doesn't load OK and no way to allow them or skip the cleaning process.
- كتبها Pantoffelheld und Prahlhans bauchpinseln Mumpitz., منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥the Version 1.21.0 blocked the firefox sync. you can login but not pair your browser with extension url filtering enabled.
as much I like the addon, it should not break browser own features!
- كتبها ewser, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Although the addon prevents useless "google.com/url?sa..." records in browser history, it triples records of visited urls, particularly google's search query urls while logged in. Because google adds it's parameters anyway, and each parameter creates new record. So it overloads my history and I can't use it no more untill it'll be fixed. Everything's ok only when I type queries in browser address bar.
- كتبها gabriello, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥In this extension we need an important feature: the ability to exclude a site, a whitelist, something in the program options, because many sites are not compatible.
- كتبها Rick Evans, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥It seems like every 5 minutes when I open a link, it hangs on me. When opening new tab, I get a yellow banner message which says, " A web page is slowing down your browser. What would you like to do? *Stop It?* or *Wait* buttons. *Stop It* always fixes the problem temporarily but disabling ClearURLs permanently fixes it and I can load new web pages again.
رد المطورنُشرت منذ عامينCurrently a possible bug is being investigated in connection with ClearURLs and DarkReader. If this does not describe your problem, please open a new ticket on our GitLab page.
- كتبها WRS13, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Very good, but the addon needs a white list, unfortunately a site that I use daily, Bet365.com, does not work well with this addon, and it is hard to have to "stop" the addon whenever I visit the website.
- كتبها Michael Peterson, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Hey there,
Just wondering if your extension still works when searching on Google/Yandex.
Under the description for the add-on, you wrote that the extension "prevents Google from rewriting the search results (to include tracking elements)."
Has Google decided that they were going to stop rewriting search results by default, thereby eliminating the need for your extension when searching on Google? In other words, has Google decided that they were going to stop adding tracking elements to URLs when searching on Google?
Also, can you tell me in what directory/file the ClearURLs logs are stored in?