- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 aldi，2 個月前sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't
開發者回應張貼於 1 個月前Hello!
Probably the problem lies in the data that the browser accumulates. Over time, this litter starts to interfere with the extension! Don't worry, this is very easy to deal with.
First of all, you need to clear the cache:
1. Click on the three strips (≡) in the upper right corner -> "Settings"
2. In the window that opens, select "Privacy and Security" -> "History" - > "Clear History"
3. Check the "Cache" box and select the "time range to clear" at the top, click "Clear now"
Next, you should close and reopen the browser. Now try using the extension.
The problem persists? Then you should clean the site database:
1. Click on the three strips (≡) in the upper right corner -> "More Tools" -> "Web Developer Tools" (or press Ctrl+Shift+I)
2. In the window that opens, select "Storage" -> "Indexed DB"
3. Select folders in youtube.com section one by one and click "Delete"
Enjoy using YouTube Downloader!
It would be really great if you improve your score :)
Any additional questions will be gladly answered in our feedback service! It can be found at this address (unidownloader com/contact-us).
Best regards, YouTube Downloader (UDL Helper) Team.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Drago，5 個月前Update: v.0.7.64.8
This addon is one of the very few ones that works: Not only showing correct downloadable formats YouTube indeed provides, offers download prompt, but also doesn't need any pro subscription.
Developers care about reports - the high CPU performance from earlier versions on all websites is improved by now but unfortunately not gone. Youtube sites still leads your processor to rise up to 95 percent a few secconds...
In some cases, not all formats work: E.g. on
Season 2 Episode 7 (https://youtu.be/6MSB29E2XYo) has 480p by default - downloading this works. But I wished to download it in 360p, clicking that option does not do anything.