- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 ononoma，5 年前As always, 5 for Mr. Kang
I just came on here to see if the new 4.1.3 version might have miraculously worked, since I’ve turned off auto-update on most extensions. (still using 3.5.3 with unpredictable, limited function).
After corresponding with some of the developers, who are having the same problem Mr. Kang is, I’ve kinda’ come to the conclusion my best bet is to roll back to FF ESR 52, before almost all of my extensions are broken. It “should” work, but it’s gonna be a pain in the rear.
I still hate Chrome and when I opened my first Gmail account I had no idea Google would eventually try and heard us up like Cattle, heck there was no “Chrome”. I don’t see any feedback yet on 4.1.3, not expecting anything good to happen, but ya never know.
Anywho, I got a surprise today…
“Stop paying your friends to post reviews for you, you cheap sh--ee-t! Rated 1 out of 5 stars by Sookdikcc on July 19, 2017 · permalink “So ononoma posted 8 other reviews for your app? For such a krapp app that completely broke? If it's not you, then it's your cousin or something! Shame on you, you cheap sh_eet for using such cheap tricks!
MAy you rot in hell!”
Wow, ya’ kiss your mom with that mouth? And let’s work on that spelling.
Freedom of speech… “With great power comes great responsibility”
… Stan Lee/Spiderman
We can say whatever we want, but shouldn’t we be aware of what we’re saying? Y’know speaking is like driving, but (un) fortunately ya’ don’t need a license? But like driving a person should open his or her eyes, and preferably use hands to drive.
“Yeah, ya can drive with your feet, but that don’t mean it should be done!”… Chris Rock
Man, this is why I don’t do Social Media. People say things digitally that they’d rarely say to someone’s face. I’m old school, ancient. But then again if the Commander in Tweet continually lights his hair on fire (maybe that’s why it orange?) why should the masses be any different?
If we follow suit, we won’t the kids. “Sh*% roll down hill”
So to my good friend across the aisle Sookdikcc (is that a name or a profession?) No I’ve never met Mr. Kang. I just appreciated using this extension for several years with no problems, no charge, and guessing it’s a hell of a lot of work.
I’ve mentioned this before, over 6 months before Mozilla started all this regulatory developer crap and the problems began, he said at his site, eventually he wasn’t going to be able to keep the extension functional. BTW it’s not an app, and it wasn’t crap. (we spell that with a “c”, not a “k”).
I don’t know this for a fact (it’s called an opinion) but I suspect the supportive reviews are from people who appreciate his work. And the hostile one’s, like from good folks like yourself come from frustration (which I share), and ignorance on the topic. Yeah, Mozilla broke your favorite toy, they’re breaking lots more. I’d suggest you write them, maybe research a little first and stay factual… cause and effect.
Now I want you to go to your room and think about what you said to Mr. Kang here, in front of all the other anonymous people. Remember the Golden Rule and then write him a message apologizing for the mean things you said to him. If you need to rub one out before to calm down, you can do that first;)
And here’s a helpful alternative. It’s nobody’s first choice but hey, there’s no chocolate ice cream today, just sherbet. Use Thunderbird, you’ll still get notifications, but be careful. I don’t think it’s as safe as web based mail so you may still want to open your mail online, but at least you’ve got a notifications for all your accounts. Also you’re phone is a notifier, right? See, yeah we’re all gonna’ have to eat sherbet for a while. It’s gonna’ be okay buddy:)
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13087715，5 年前People go to their forum. There you have a solution in the form of a script for both gmail and yahoo. With this scripts your 3.53 version will work. Stop whining anymore.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Windancer，5 年前I found this page on the X-Notifier forum.
It says how to fix the issues. It was posted around 7.16.2017. It works for the most part. Need to follow carefully.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Sookdikcc，5 年前So ononoma posted 8 other reviews for your app? For such a krapp app that completely broke? If it's not you, then it's your cousin or something!
Shame on you, you cheap sh_eet for using such cheap tricks!
MAy you rot in hell!
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12760302，5 年前I used to love this plug-in, but this is the 3rd update (not in a row) that has deleted my accounts. You're always afraid to upgrade because you could loose your information.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13148067，5 年前I only gave it a 1 because I can't rate lower!!!
The new X-notifier deletes all my Email address when I clear my history!!!
This is such UTTER CRAP!!!
Make a FIX for this!!!
I have no interest in using sync.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 6490760，5 年前After many years of using this addon it seems as though all support for any version of FF below 57 has been dropped. That's sad because with the release of FF 57 mozilla will be losing a large portion of their user base.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 miss_p1nky，5 年前It doesn't work anymore per end of June 2017. Tried to update to 4.0.3 but it's said that the add-on is corrupted and can't be installed. Gmail stopped working, then suddenly Yahoo mail too. Please update because this was a very important and useful add-on!
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 That one guy，5 年前Always loved this app.
ON occasion revisions and updates stop it from working but Mr Kang ALWAYS FIXED THEM.
Now, suddenly, it won't work, but I also notice that my gmail accounts will not stay signed in. Connection? solutions? Someone help !
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 YManCyberDude，5 年前I allowed Firefox to update this AddOn recently but have noticed I have gotten no new email notifications. Well just checked & all my settings are gone & I've found nothing about what has caused this. It's all simply gone. I've used this AddOn for years & had quiet a few email addresses set up in it.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 6322959，5 年前muy buena la última actualizació. Me encantaría para otra versión futura que se puedan ver los asuntos de los correos y una o dos líneas de mensaje, al estilo de lo que permitía hasta hace 4 días el gmail checker. Gracias !!!
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Nikolas Karampelas，5 年前After gmail stopped working now hotmail stopped working us well.
I don't blame the developer, but I can't give more than 1 star so that the score reflect the current state of the add on.
(I use the latest version)
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13058605，5 年前After installed and setup it automatically login to one of my gmail accounts and never log out. :( I don't want to stay logged in always. AND every time when I restart my browser the whole xnotifier settings, mail accounts are disappear. What's wrong? It was my fav app.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12947913，5 年前I use this addon for some time now. I use it for my gmail account and my fastmail account. However, since version 4 the fastmail script doesn't work anymore, even it was made by the dev itself. That's no option for me, so i stick to 3.5.23 But the problem in the old version is that gmail doesn't open and instead you're directed to your google account where you have to login. So i now use 3.5.23 for fastmail alone. If the newer version would improve and that i'm able to use both accounts again (gmail and fastmail) i would give it a higher rating.