- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12713499，6 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分This rating is for the Nov 2016 release. The prior release is 5 stars.
I don't like the new version because:
1. Mutliple hotmail accounts are broken. They take one to the Microsoft log in page. Pain. (Checked both in Chrome and in Firefox). I have two. So, one is greyed out and the other is displayed in red. The one I used last (through manual log in) gets greyed out and the other becomes red. Still, logging in is required for both.
2. The right click was removed with all its nice behavior. The new look is clunky and requires getting used to it.
Version 3 rocks. Version 4 is... ehhh... unusable.
Had to downgrade to version 3 to get 5 star performance.
If usability is restored, I will change the rating.
For my environment, it is not about Firefox since version 3 works fine in the latest Firefox.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12708746，6 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Every time I use CCleaner, I need to re-write all email adresses and passwords.
I use this addon since many years, but now I will cancel it ... and test an other one for messages
- 來自 d_or，6 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Too bad I have used this addon for years. I was not able to have the latest version work with more than one email address. Too bad since the added value of this addon is (was...) to be able to monitor and open simultaneously several inboxes.
Hopes it returns to normal quickly.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12704161，6 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I've been using this few years and it worked great for me. Now every time I close Firefox it clears out all of the data associated with my email accounts. To use it at all, I have to reconfigure it EVERY time I start Firefox. If it goes unfixed I'm removing it all together.
- 來自 Ron，6 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分After setting everything up, it *used* to work okay and would check for email from my three different accounts. There were even options to check in folders for things that were automatically moved with filters.
However, the new version seems to have removed a lot of capabilities - it's now web-based instead of an actual add-on, and the most annoying thing - it upgraded automatically and cleared out all that information I'd originally set up. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. I'm not willing to spend the time AGAIN to configure my three email accounts. A huge change like this without porting the configuration data over to the new platform is inexcusable. As far as I saw, there wasn't even a notice given. It was two weeks before I realized it wasn't doing anything.
- 來自 Fulvia，6 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Uso X-Notifier da anni e sono rimasta malissimo quando ho provato decine di volte a installare l'ultima versione su Firefox, senza successo. Sono dovuta passare a Chrome, ma resto insoddisfatta, era molto meglio la versione 3.5 !!!
- 來自 paperebe，6 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I was able to click once and all email accounts that had email would open in individual tabs. No more it seems. Now I have to click twice just to get in one email account. If you have two yahoo accounts it has trouble logging out of one and into the other...
Middle click use to refresh the new message count, now broken.
Right click no longer interacts with the addon button.
When things peak on functionality it seems they have to start intentionally removing and breaking things just to release something "new."
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12698779，6 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Used this for years, checked several yahoo and gmail and hotmail accounts all new, but version will check hotmail but i have to manually log into each yahoo and gmail accounts. This makes it unusable. Even installed on Chrome, but same interface and issue! Uninstalled and looking for another program sadly.....................
- 來自 g，6 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分how can anyone release something like this? 3.x was perfect, 4.0.2 is useless. can't we have the old version back until the new one really works? if i manually go back it keeps updating to the new crap.
- 來自 GeorgeA，6 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分If I could give only one star, I would. Which is a shame, because this was - until recently, a truly 5* Addon.
IT IS DREADFUL NOW
It updated with no warning, and suddenly all my 6 Hotmail(Outlook) accounts are gone. Nothing, GONE!
Then, right-click is gone, nothing happens...
Then, the new interface is HORRIBLE, and hard to see, because the colours don't look good against the background, at least on FTDEEPDARK.
And if that's not enough, you create all your accounts again, come out of Firefox, and they are all gone again....but why did they all disappear in the first place.
This is ONE VERY FINE EXAMPLE of how to take a PERFECT addon, and render it totally, utterly useless.
And lastly, I would like to say that this is only the second ever review I have left on AMO. I felt so moved to write, that I had to look hard for my old login details....JUST SO I COULD LEAVE THIS REVIEW.....
DREADFUL, and I've gone back to the old version, which immediately remembered all my email accounts, and started working perfectly again.
RUBBISH RUBBISH RUBBISH RUBBISH RUBBISH
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12688562，6 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I like X-Notifier. That's why I am letting you know that this new update does not work. It does not save my emails, passwords - nothing. In the status bar the icon disappeared as well. I have a hunch; the real culprit seems to be the overeager and totally Out Of Control Firefox staff with their ever useless updates. Firefox has never been so bad.