評價 4.3 分，滿分 5 分
4.3 顆星，滿分 5 顆星
- 來自 Old retired guy，13 小時前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分I use Linux 90% of the time and Windows 10 the other 10%. Video DownloadHelper is available for both operating systems. I tend to use Firefox for most of my browsing and Video DownloadHelper works well with both platforms. Most of the videos I download are for later reference. Having a video library of "how-to-dos" saves me a lot of time and frustration. This app works in the majority of sites I visit. I've tried other Firefox extensions to accomplish video downloading, but none even approach this one.