評價 4.4 分，滿分 5 分
4.4 顆星，滿分 5 顆星
- 來自 hmijail，4 個月前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分Works OK if used carefully and in strictly static pages. Unreliable if not. Beware of strange failures if the page does ever change, or if you happen to open the same tab twice.
開發者回應張貼於 4 個月前Hi hmijail, as I tried to explain to you on GitHub: There is nothing strange about restoration failures of saved highlights for pages that change their content. In fact it's expected and I notify users in bold letters about it both on this addon page as well as on the Textmarker pages.
A restoration cannot be successful if:
1) The highlighted text is not on the page anymore (obviously) or
2) The "surrounding content" of the highlight has changed: As explained on GitHub, since DOM elements ceise to exist on page unload there is no way of saving a direct reference, which is why Textmarker has to rely on an indirect description of the highlight's location. This description holds information about the `nodeName` of the ancestor DOM elements as well as the position of those elements (i.e. 3rd child node of its parent element) and the corresp. text node's starting point of the selection. So a verbalized example description could be (a bit simplified):
"Starts at character 4 of the 3rd child node of a p-element, which is the first child of a div-element"
This is necessary, because a highlighted text could occur multiple times on a give page, so it wouldn't be sufficient on page revisit to just search for that text and highlight the first occurrence.
- 來自 piecevcake，4 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Needs a proper support page not an email. Custom markers DONT import (they are in the json file)-please fix! Re-creating 14 markers in every profile is not fun. Can't read urls in history window please take size limit off the pane or wrap them.
Good shortcuts now - Need shortcut or DIRECT context (not 3 click, and not a whole sidebar!) to add note to a highlight
Excellent concept. Highlighter linked to note, with clickable index in separate browser page. Excellent customisation of highlighting and easy intuitive use. Can export all highlighted text from one or selected pages with URLs and dates, to paste into documents.
1. Notes resizing is limited - cant make small enough
3. notes with callout arrow to the highlight would be great.
4. Clickable marker on the highlight for notes (like the one for bookmark) would be very useful to show where notes are and access minimised notes (instead of 3 clicks through page context menu?).
+looking forward to ability to use on FF pages. :-)
- 來自 abtxu，5 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Brilliant but why there is no short cut for adding notes? Suggestion: click on highlight to creat notes.
1) via context menu (settings > shortcuts)——not possible
2) via button in Textmarker's sidebar -> just click a highlight first, then the button——not answering the question.
3) under settings > markers you can equip any marker with automatic notes. ——This one works. Thank you developer!
開發者回應張貼於 5 個月前Update:
Latest version includes a shortcut for adding notes. By default this is Shift+N and disabled. Enable and customize on Settings>Shortcuts. Make sure the highlight to add the note to is being selected - i.e. by clicking it.
There are 3 easy ways to add notes to highlights:
1) via context menu (settings > shortcuts)
2) via button in Textmarker's sidebar -> just click a highlight first, then the button
3) under settings > markers you can equip any marker with automatic notes. Suggestion: just add a custom marker that will not only highlight but also automatically add a note in a color of choice ;)